Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Courtney B.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Bonnie L.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Tracy B.

BY RAID #1 in Pest Control

Raid® Wasp & Hornet Killer allows you to attack from a distance, killing the entire nest. It kills wasps and hornets on contact and is electrically non-conducting up to 32,500 volts.

Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer
  • "Have had to use this product several times and it works great, very allergic to wasps so this product helps " in 6 reviews
Tati 7.
rancagua
Is awesome, the Spiders and others dai in one a escondidas, this is cool, and not o la died Spiderman, among others!
Caitlin B.
Had the start of two wasps nests in our shed and this product worked like a charm very pleased with the results
Tanya F.
Port Coquitlam, BC
Worked great for getting ride of the horrible wasps nest I had under my deck. I will use it again if required!
Yoyo s.
Protects my home from cockroach and ants and keeps it clean for many days .. I used it to kill them last months
karisha h.
Booneville, KY
Shawna K.
Vernon, BC
It worked! For some reason, wasps love our house. Every year, we get the Raid out, and every year it works!
Suhaila A.
Doral,FL
Este es el producto mas adecuado para acabar con esos insectos qué tanto nos pueden molestar en el hogar.
Saira R.
El Mirage, AZ
This product its worth every cent it actually works i only had to buy one and never again it did the job
Terryn S.
Winnipeg , MB
We had some wasps living under our sidewalk this summer, and this helped to kill them. It was great.
Laura M.
I am very alergic to wasps and insects so i carry this whenever i go camping and got one at home too
Cheyenne B.
Does this really work ?
amanda V.
Does it work instantly?
Ashley B.
I'm looking for a good wasp killer, is this worth the price?
Anne S.
Round Rock, TX
8 months ago I accidentally sprayed some wasp killer on two potted herb plants. They survived and are doing great. Does the product break down over time? Are the herbs safe to eat or should I empty out the pots and start fresh?
Jamie E.
Louisville, KY
I've seen that you can use this to ward off attackers.. is this true? could this really help in keeping bad guys at bay?