Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Courtney B.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Bonnie L.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Tracy B.

BY RAID #1 in Pest Control

Raid® Wasp & Hornet Killer allows you to attack from a distance, killing the entire nest. It kills wasps and hornets on contact and is electrically non-conducting up to 32,500 volts.

Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer
  • "Have had to use this product several times and it works great, very allergic to wasps so this product helps " in 6 reviews
Anna N.
This product really does work we use it in our old house and really does the job
Erica S.
1,621 reviews
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Works great! Has a hard, fast steady stream that doesn't smell too chemically.
Jazmin M.
Staten Island
LOVE this stuff it works great and does what it says , it's quick and easy !
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
This is my preferred wasp and hornet killer. It works fast and effectively.
Kat S.
Middlebury, VT
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Works well. Has a strong smell but that's a given when something is killing
Betty R.
Kershaw, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
We keep this one on hand for Wasps and Hornets. It has a long stream spray and really knocks them down fast.
Elizabeth E.
Montgomery, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Kills and takes down wasps on sight! We have a nest on our back patio and my husband wiped them out! so it must work because I haven't heard him freak out lol
Trish H.
Munford
I had red wasps to kill and this stuff just didn't cut it. It mostly just made the wasps angry and I ended up needing the fly swatter to take care of the issue.
Flor M.
Los Angeles, CA
I never use this but,i would love to test to see hoe it works and i can share my opińion about this products to others people....
Stephanie P.
Grindrod , BC
Use around the farm to keep those pesky buggers outside of our boot room. One quick spray and they drop dead! Does not affect bees it you get one by accident. Love the long range it sprays so you can stay safe while evicting them.
Cheyenne B.
Does this really work ?
amanda V.
Does it work instantly?
Ashley B.
I'm looking for a good wasp killer, is this worth the price?
Anne S.
Round Rock, TX
8 months ago I accidentally sprayed some wasp killer on two potted herb plants. They survived and are doing great. Does the product break down over time? Are the herbs safe to eat or should I empty out the pots and start fresh?
Jamie E.
Louisville, KY
I've seen that you can use this to ward off attackers.. is this true? could this really help in keeping bad guys at bay?