Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Courtney B.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Bonnie L.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Tracy B.

BY RAID #1 in Pest Control

Raid® Wasp & Hornet Killer allows you to attack from a distance, killing the entire nest. It kills wasps and hornets on contact and is electrically non-conducting up to 32,500 volts.

Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer
  • "Have had to use this product several times and it works great, very allergic to wasps so this product helps " in 6 reviews
Amy p.
Sprays a far distance so you don't have to get close to the darn things! A must have
Sara F.
Bel Air, MD
Useful for killing wasps and hornets. My coworker is allergic so we keep this around.
Rachel H.
Rochester, MI
Always have this in stock for our back porch. It always works and never disappoints.
Sara B.
Lyndeborough, NH
Works quickly and effectively. I always worry if any splash back falls on me though!
Ashley H.
Cana, VA
Use it ever summer to kill out hornets nest. it works great every time we find one!!!
Melissa B.
Dayton, OH
This is awesome. I used it standing a couple feet back... and it killed them fast!
Lanaih V.
Raid Wasp and Hornet killer works like a charm. It kills them instantly! I love it.
Crystal B.
Does not work! Save your money on this over priced crap and get the other brand.
Janie B.
Cleveland, GA
Sprays a long way. A must have for the summer make sure you have this one hand.
Trina M.
Kill those pests without getting close.
This is a lifesaver for a pansy like me!
Cheyenne B.
Does this really work ?
amanda V.
Does it work instantly?
Ashley B.
I'm looking for a good wasp killer, is this worth the price?
Anne S.
Round Rock, TX
8 months ago I accidentally sprayed some wasp killer on two potted herb plants. They survived and are doing great. Does the product break down over time? Are the herbs safe to eat or should I empty out the pots and start fresh?
Jamie E.
Louisville, KY
I've seen that you can use this to ward off attackers.. is this true? could this really help in keeping bad guys at bay?