Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Courtney B.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Bonnie L.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Tracy B.

BY RAID #1 in Pest Control

Raid® Wasp & Hornet Killer allows you to attack from a distance, killing the entire nest. It kills wasps and hornets on contact and is electrically non-conducting up to 32,500 volts.

Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer
  • "Have had to use this product several times and it works great, very allergic to wasps so this product helps " in 6 reviews
Morgan M.
Sherwood
I really like the stuff that seem to work really well. I may buy it again It just depends
Emily P.
New Castle, IN
This works awesome at killing wasp and you can stand so far away. The spray is powerful
Richelle S.
Oakwood, VA
I like this product. it works kinda so so. I think it could work better but if does work.
Hannah N.
Danville
Purchased at: Walmart
Raid is a great brand and I use it whenever I have problems with little bugs getting in.
Marshall E.
Always gets rid of the pests when needed. Good value, easy to clean, and simple to use.
Kon K.
So good quality product I love to use it. I like so much and recommend for use it,super
Amanda K.
Whitesboro
Kills almost instantly and shoots far so I don’t have to get too close! A little messy
Sara F.
Bel Air, MD
Useful for killing wasps and hornets. My coworker is allergic so we keep this around.
Alexis S.
Vevay, IN
I HAVE USED THIS FOR SO LONG. Works so awesome. Always been so cheap and easy to use.
Amy p.
Sprays a far distance so you don't have to get close to the darn things! A must have
Cheyenne B.
Does this really work ?
amanda V.
Does it work instantly?
Ashley B.
I'm looking for a good wasp killer, is this worth the price?
Anne S.
Round Rock, TX
8 months ago I accidentally sprayed some wasp killer on two potted herb plants. They survived and are doing great. Does the product break down over time? Are the herbs safe to eat or should I empty out the pots and start fresh?
Jamie E.
Louisville, KY
I've seen that you can use this to ward off attackers.. is this true? could this really help in keeping bad guys at bay?