Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Courtney B.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Bonnie L.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Tracy B.

BY RAID #1 in Pest Control

Raid® Wasp & Hornet Killer allows you to attack from a distance, killing the entire nest. It kills wasps and hornets on contact and is electrically non-conducting up to 32,500 volts.

Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer
  • "Have had to use this product several times and it works great, very allergic to wasps so this product helps " in 6 reviews
Briana S.
My mom used this growing up and now we use it in our house. It kills the entire nest so fast.
Sarah A.
This works great! We have never used anything else, because we haven't had to thankfully!!
This product legitimately works, i used it one time and it completly eradicated tbe wasp!
Emily P.
New Castle, IN
This works awesome at killing wasp and you can stand so far away. The spray is powerful
Hannah N.
Danville
Purchased at: Walmart
Raid is a great brand and I use it whenever I have problems with little bugs getting in.
Richelle S.
Brownsville, PA
I like this product. it works kinda so so. I think it could work better but if does work.
Flávia F.
Manassas Park, VA
Purchased at: Target
It’s a very good option. I am very happy with this product. Hope I can try more and more.
Morgan M.
Sherwood
I really like the stuff that seem to work really well. I may buy it again It just depends
Marshall E.
Always gets rid of the pests when needed. Good value, easy to clean, and simple to use.
Amanda K.
Whitesboro
Kills almost instantly and shoots far so I don’t have to get too close! A little messy
Cheyenne B.
Does this really work ?
amanda V.
Does it work instantly?
Ashley B.
I'm looking for a good wasp killer, is this worth the price?
Anne S.
Round Rock, TX
8 months ago I accidentally sprayed some wasp killer on two potted herb plants. They survived and are doing great. Does the product break down over time? Are the herbs safe to eat or should I empty out the pots and start fresh?
Jamie E.
Louisville, KY
I've seen that you can use this to ward off attackers.. is this true? could this really help in keeping bad guys at bay?