Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Courtney B.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Bonnie L.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Tracy B.

BY RAID #1 in Pest Control

Raid® Wasp & Hornet Killer allows you to attack from a distance, killing the entire nest. It kills wasps and hornets on contact and is electrically non-conducting up to 32,500 volts.

Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer
  • "Have had to use this product several times and it works great, very allergic to wasps so this product helps " in 6 reviews
Amariah S.
Mexico
Kills wasps on the spot. I'm not even afraid of going near our wasps nests when armed with raid. I purchased it conveniently from target and successfully ended the reign of the wasps over our deck.
Jordyn W.
Jesup, IA
Awesome! Wasps were dead on contact! Prevented other wasps from building a home in holes and around previous nests. The can can be used quick but so worth it and is a great price for how effective it is.
Laura F.
Westphalia, MI
We always have hornets that try to nest in our basketball hoop pole and it can be very frustrating but we just get this out at dusk and spray them once and then they usually don’t come back.
N M.
Newport, WA
Kills on contact. We have had an infestation of ground dwelling hornets this year and this is the only product that worked so we could get our yard work done. I would definitely buy again!
Brianna P.
Terre Haute, IN
This product is really good for when your trying to trim your grandmas bushes and huge bees and hornet me come flying at you! This is a must when working outdoors! Would highly recommend!
Angelyn S.
It was a direct shot to the nest that was on my front porch. I used it a few times and they didn't come back! They also died on the spot. I would carry this around if I couldn't love it!
Brittany S.
Bakersfield, CA
Purchased at: Target
Simply a great product. It delivers a focused spray over a good distance, keeping you away from danger. It kills wasps very quickly, often before they hit the ground. Easy to use and a good piece of mind to have around the house.
Veronica d.
Roselle, NJ
My family is deathly allergic to these things when I found out that we had a hive this thing could shoot a couple feet away and still hit the hive hands down best stuff I've ever got
Andrea S.
Kearney, NE
Purchased at: Walmart
This works so well to kill wasps and hornets on contact. I have used it on their nests and they can't get out of them fast enough and they die within seconds. It is a great product!
Myranda F.
Lubbock, TX
I live in the country so I have a lot of wasp problems. This spray kills on contact and does an amazing job at killing the nest before I knock it down. I highly recommend using raid.
Cheyenne B.
Does this really work ?
amanda V.
Does it work instantly?
Ashley B.
I'm looking for a good wasp killer, is this worth the price?
Anne S.
Round Rock, TX
8 months ago I accidentally sprayed some wasp killer on two potted herb plants. They survived and are doing great. Does the product break down over time? Are the herbs safe to eat or should I empty out the pots and start fresh?
Jamie E.
Louisville, KY
I've seen that you can use this to ward off attackers.. is this true? could this really help in keeping bad guys at bay?