Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Courtney B.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Bonnie L.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Tracy B.

BY RAID #1 in Pest Control

Raid® Wasp & Hornet Killer allows you to attack from a distance, killing the entire nest. It kills wasps and hornets on contact and is electrically non-conducting up to 32,500 volts.

Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer
  • "Have had to use this product several times and it works great, very allergic to wasps so this product helps " in 6 reviews
anacecy G.
mission
Works for great for like ants and little bugs but you won’t kill a big bug with this so its just okay!
Laura C.
Cherryville, NC
Great product! Good to keep around the house for any pests that may try to come in or around the house!
hannah t.
Norton, VA
We had bees this summer, one application of Raid & they were gone. Couldn't have done it without them.
Crystal R.
Arab, AL
I'm allergic to bees so I always have a few cans of this around the house! It's literally a life saver
Summer H.
Raid products work really well. I love that you can use this product a safe distace away from hornets.
Kelsey G.
Tuscumbia, AL
Raid wasp and hornet killer works great. Srays a good distance away and leaves wasps and hornets dead.
Dana P.
Prattville, AL
We have lots of wasps and this spray is quick and easy to use. It kills on contact. Doesn’t smell bad.
member-a9c66
I live in the woods so this is great when wasps try to come under our patio. Kills fast and shoots far.
Laurie A.
This is a great product and has a good price point. It gets the job done and helps keep my family safe
Denisse V.
Ladt summer we haf a horrible wasp hive and this helped with killing them. It works fast and efficently
Cheyenne B.
Does this really work ?
amanda V.
Does it work instantly?
Ashley B.
I'm looking for a good wasp killer, is this worth the price?
Anne S.
Round Rock, TX
8 months ago I accidentally sprayed some wasp killer on two potted herb plants. They survived and are doing great. Does the product break down over time? Are the herbs safe to eat or should I empty out the pots and start fresh?
Jamie E.
Louisville, KY
I've seen that you can use this to ward off attackers.. is this true? could this really help in keeping bad guys at bay?