Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Courtney B.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Bonnie L.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Tracy B.

BY RAID #1 in Pest Control

Raid® Wasp & Hornet Killer allows you to attack from a distance, killing the entire nest. It kills wasps and hornets on contact and is electrically non-conducting up to 32,500 volts.

Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer
  • "Have had to use this product several times and it works great, very allergic to wasps so this product helps " in 6 reviews
Maddie Grace P.
Nettleton, MS
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
This is the best thing I've found to kill the wasp Around my house! One spray and they fall to the ground
Paula M.
Ashville, AL
Product has a 25-foot stream which is excellent especially if your allergic to wasp. This is a blessing.
Sarah R.
Mound City
Purchased at: Walmart
Always have to have a bunch of these cans around my house during the summer. Definitely gets the job done
Tanya W.
Pine Knot, KY
Does what it says and kills hornets. Very good but make sure you’re pretty far away when you spray this.
Morgan K.
Onalaska, WI
Best stuff ever. It gets used up really quickly (1 use) but it kills immediately and has a great sprayer
Summer H.
Raid products work really well. I love that you can use this product a safe distace away from hornets.
hannah t.
Norton, VA
We had bees this summer, one application of Raid & they were gone. Couldn't have done it without them.
Denisse V.
Ladt summer we haf a horrible wasp hive and this helped with killing them. It works fast and efficently
Laurie A.
This is a great product and has a good price point. It gets the job done and helps keep my family safe
Crystal R.
Arab, AL
I'm allergic to bees so I always have a few cans of this around the house! It's literally a life saver
Cheyenne B.
Does this really work ?
amanda V.
Does it work instantly?
Ashley B.
I'm looking for a good wasp killer, is this worth the price?
Anne S.
Round Rock, TX
8 months ago I accidentally sprayed some wasp killer on two potted herb plants. They survived and are doing great. Does the product break down over time? Are the herbs safe to eat or should I empty out the pots and start fresh?
Jamie E.
Louisville, KY
I've seen that you can use this to ward off attackers.. is this true? could this really help in keeping bad guys at bay?