Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Courtney B.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Bonnie L.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Tracy B.

BY RAID #1 in Pest Control

Raid® Wasp & Hornet Killer allows you to attack from a distance, killing the entire nest. It kills wasps and hornets on contact and is electrically non-conducting up to 32,500 volts.

Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer
  • "Have had to use this product several times and it works great, very allergic to wasps so this product helps " in 6 reviews
Lexi N.
Nashville , TN
Super strong and gets the job done! The smell is strong and that's a bummer but it comes with the territory
Paula M.
Ashville, AL
Product has a 25-foot stream which is excellent especially if your allergic to wasp. This is a blessing.
Kathy B.
Brooklyn, MI
LOVE LOVE LOVE works every time and keeps my youngun from freaking out too bad when they get in the house
Morgan K.
Onalaska, WI
Best stuff ever. It gets used up really quickly (1 use) but it kills immediately and has a great sprayer
Brooke E.
We use this in our home nearly every year to kill the wasp and hornets that make their way into my house.
Sarah R.
Mound City
Purchased at: Walmart
Always have to have a bunch of these cans around my house during the summer. Definitely gets the job done
Tanya W.
Pine Knot, KY
Does what it says and kills hornets. Very good but make sure you’re pretty far away when you spray this.
anacecy G.
mission
Works for great for like ants and little bugs but you won’t kill a big bug with this so its just okay!
member-a9c66
I live in the woods so this is great when wasps try to come under our patio. Kills fast and shoots far.
Summer H.
Raid products work really well. I love that you can use this product a safe distace away from hornets.
Cheyenne B.
Does this really work ?
amanda V.
Does it work instantly?
Ashley B.
I'm looking for a good wasp killer, is this worth the price?
Anne S.
Round Rock, TX
8 months ago I accidentally sprayed some wasp killer on two potted herb plants. They survived and are doing great. Does the product break down over time? Are the herbs safe to eat or should I empty out the pots and start fresh?
Jamie E.
Louisville, KY
I've seen that you can use this to ward off attackers.. is this true? could this really help in keeping bad guys at bay?