Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Courtney B.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Bonnie L.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Tracy B.

BY RAID #1 in Pest Control

Raid® Wasp & Hornet Killer allows you to attack from a distance, killing the entire nest. It kills wasps and hornets on contact and is electrically non-conducting up to 32,500 volts.

Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer
  • "Have had to use this product several times and it works great, very allergic to wasps so this product helps " in 6 reviews
Lauren L.
Conway, AR
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
This is a very potent spray. Always use caution when spraying it. It does its job though and kills those pesky wasps.
Kirsten H.
This works amazing to rid your home of wasps and hornets! We use it every summer to solve our infestation problems.
Erica W.
Edgerton , MO
This product actually works since my husband and I are both allergic it’s great to have a product that kills them!
Logan V.
Fairfax, VA
My father in law uses this and says it works but hates how close you have to get to the nest. He's been stung a lot
Larry C.
It will get em! Wasps don’t stand a chance with the stream this thing squirts out! It is good for at least 4 shots!
Brittany S.
This is a great product. I have an extreme fear of any flying insect that stings and this helps to get rid of them.
Lori W.
Ocilla, GA
Works wonders. When we bought our house there were hornets nest all over the place and thankfully this did the job.
Vellexia V.
Sterling, IL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Raid is always my first option for any bug problems!!!! Works the best and gets the job dibe price is always right
samantha c.
North Highlands , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This sucker does a one hit shot . This took care of our wasp problem these couple of summer. They got zap and DIED
Nikol D.
Palmetto, FL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
We have a lot of wasps and nest near our house. This is our go to product. Works great. Deploys a long distance too
Cheyenne B.
Does this really work ?
amanda V.
Does it work instantly?
Ashley B.
I'm looking for a good wasp killer, is this worth the price?
Anne S.
Round Rock, TX
8 months ago I accidentally sprayed some wasp killer on two potted herb plants. They survived and are doing great. Does the product break down over time? Are the herbs safe to eat or should I empty out the pots and start fresh?
Jamie E.
Louisville, KY
I've seen that you can use this to ward off attackers.. is this true? could this really help in keeping bad guys at bay?