Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Courtney B.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Bonnie L.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Tracy B.

BY RAID #1 in Pest Control

Raid® Wasp & Hornet Killer allows you to attack from a distance, killing the entire nest. It kills wasps and hornets on contact and is electrically non-conducting up to 32,500 volts.

Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer
  • "Have had to use this product several times and it works great, very allergic to wasps so this product helps " in 6 reviews
Christina K.
Great for a quick shot to their hives! I love the power behind the sprayer! Keeps me from getting to close to the pest!
Christina H.
This product works. We have an issue during the warm months with wasps. We keep a can of this around. It does its job.
Jamie C.
Tazewell, TN
Very good product for seasonal wasps and their nests. I start spraying early in the spring. It does have a strong odor.
alicia s.
Hazleton, PA
dear hornets,

i see you making a nest. by my car, around my doors and windows.

i will find you. you will be destroyed.
Victoria H.
Auburn, MI
Great stuff, works right away!! Just spay it and within seconds its down. Worth the money because it gets the job done!
Lauren L.
Conway, AR
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
This is a very potent spray. Always use caution when spraying it. It does its job though and kills those pesky wasps.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
This is the only brand of wasp and hornet killer I buy. It's very effective and doesn't have a horrible after smell.
Amy L.
Chesapeake , VA
The stuff works every time if like a wasp in the house it it gets the job done I did I would really recommend this to
Jeanette B.
Leawood
You have to have this in the Midwest. Spray the nests you find before you consider knocking it down. Kits a sure shot
Dominique M.
Man this stuff works like a charm against wasp. It instantly kills them in contact and allows you from getting stung.
Cheyenne B.
Does this really work ?
amanda V.
Does it work instantly?
Ashley B.
I'm looking for a good wasp killer, is this worth the price?
Anne S.
Round Rock, TX
8 months ago I accidentally sprayed some wasp killer on two potted herb plants. They survived and are doing great. Does the product break down over time? Are the herbs safe to eat or should I empty out the pots and start fresh?
Jamie E.
Louisville, KY
I've seen that you can use this to ward off attackers.. is this true? could this really help in keeping bad guys at bay?