Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Courtney B.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Bonnie L.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Tracy B.

BY RAID #1 in Pest Control

Raid® Wasp & Hornet Killer allows you to attack from a distance, killing the entire nest. It kills wasps and hornets on contact and is electrically non-conducting up to 32,500 volts.

Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer
  • "Have had to use this product several times and it works great, very allergic to wasps so this product helps " in 6 reviews
Christina K.
Great for a quick shot to their hives! I love the power behind the sprayer! Keeps me from getting to close to the pest!
Amy H.
Dayton
It was a very good product I will be buying more and it’s not that expensive and you can found it pretty much anywhere
Victoria H.
Auburn, MI
Great stuff, works right away!! Just spay it and within seconds its down. Worth the money because it gets the job done!
Melody g.
Worcester, MA
I use this to kill black widows and wasps and and basically kind of nasty bug I get! So strong kid lols things in spot
Jamie C.
Tazewell, TN
Very good product for seasonal wasps and their nests. I start spraying early in the spring. It does have a strong odor.
keely r.
Forks, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
Raid works pretty well in my opinion, its always gotten the job done for me and my family so i will continue to use it
alicia s.
Hazleton, PA
dear hornets,

i see you making a nest. by my car, around my doors and windows.

i will find you. you will be destroyed.
Jessica B.
Gray
This stuff kills wasps and hornets instantly. It shoots really far too so that you don't have to get too close to them.
Dayna H.
Merrillville, IN
Great for getting rid of those spring ants that seem to find the house every year. Or for the spiders that come around.
Amy L.
Chesapeake , VA
The stuff works every time if like a wasp in the house it it gets the job done I did I would really recommend this to
Cheyenne B.
Does this really work ?
amanda V.
Does it work instantly?
Ashley B.
I'm looking for a good wasp killer, is this worth the price?
Anne S.
Round Rock, TX
8 months ago I accidentally sprayed some wasp killer on two potted herb plants. They survived and are doing great. Does the product break down over time? Are the herbs safe to eat or should I empty out the pots and start fresh?
Jamie E.
Louisville, KY
I've seen that you can use this to ward off attackers.. is this true? could this really help in keeping bad guys at bay?