Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Courtney B.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Bonnie L.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Tracy B.

BY RAID #1 in Pest Control

Raid® Wasp & Hornet Killer allows you to attack from a distance, killing the entire nest. It kills wasps and hornets on contact and is electrically non-conducting up to 32,500 volts.

Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer
  • "Have had to use this product several times and it works great, very allergic to wasps so this product helps " in 6 reviews
Marissa B.
Purchased at: Walmart
The spray reach with this is great! I make sure to have a can available every Spring/Summer season. One application works within minutes and has a safety lock to ensure it doesn’t spray unexpectedly. The price is affordable as well.
Sara N.
Rock Island, IL
We have mud dobber wasps that like to make nests on out brick home. My son and I are allergic to bee/wasp etc. so we always have this on deck. I will use it on a stray of one gets on the porch or in the house. Nest control is up to my husband!
Erin M.
Vicksburg , MS
I am allergic to wasp and for some reason they love to make nests around my house. This has proved to work the quickest and most efficient. I can literally drop them out of the air while they are flying towards me!
Andrea G.
san jose
Purchased at: Walmart
Nobody wants these dangerous pests around their home and this does the job best at getting rid of hornets and wasps not expensive or wallet gouging not a fan of the scent but as long as it does the job I’m happy
Tabitha R.
Because of where I live we tend to have a lot of wasps during the spring and summer months. This is my husbands go to wasp killer when we have them trying to nest on the side of my house it works like a charm.
This is my go to wasp spray. It always works and there’s no need to switch. Slightly pricey, but worth it to keep from getting stung! I’ll always recommend this product and will continue to buy and use.
Amariah S.
Mexico
Kills wasps on the spot. I'm not even afraid of going near our wasps nests when armed with raid. I purchased it conveniently from target and successfully ended the reign of the wasps over our deck.
Jordyn W.
Jesup, IA
Awesome! Wasps were dead on contact! Prevented other wasps from building a home in holes and around previous nests. The can can be used quick but so worth it and is a great price for how effective it is.
Laura F.
Westphalia, MI
We always have hornets that try to nest in our basketball hoop pole and it can be very frustrating but we just get this out at dusk and spray them once and then they usually don’t come back.
N M.
Newport, WA
Kills on contact. We have had an infestation of ground dwelling hornets this year and this is the only product that worked so we could get our yard work done. I would definitely buy again!
Cheyenne B.
Does this really work ?
amanda V.
Does it work instantly?
Ashley B.
I'm looking for a good wasp killer, is this worth the price?
Anne S.
Round Rock, TX
8 months ago I accidentally sprayed some wasp killer on two potted herb plants. They survived and are doing great. Does the product break down over time? Are the herbs safe to eat or should I empty out the pots and start fresh?
Jamie E.
Louisville, KY
I've seen that you can use this to ward off attackers.. is this true? could this really help in keeping bad guys at bay?