Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Courtney B.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Bonnie L.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Tracy B.

BY RAID #1 in Pest Control

Raid® Wasp & Hornet Killer allows you to attack from a distance, killing the entire nest. It kills wasps and hornets on contact and is electrically non-conducting up to 32,500 volts.

Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer
  • "Have had to use this product several times and it works great, very allergic to wasps so this product helps " in 6 reviews
Paula J.
Lake City
use this on the hornets we have at our house. works great. kills on contact. just wish it would stop them from coming back.
BEKAH S.
hope mills, NC
Works great and does what it says that it's going to do. I love how far it shoots so I don't have to be close to the nest.
Stacy K.
Kutztown, PA
Works pretty well to get rid of peaty bugs. It's a reliable brand and does the trick. Little costly but it is effective.
Tatum C.
Kills the bugs! Isn't that all you really need? It's 5$ at Kroger so it's not bad! I'm not sure of the prices else where
Marisol V.
Detroit, MI
The Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer was one of my best raid sprays, i used it regularly on the patio, especially on the summer.
Jennifer G.
Mountain Home, ID
I live where there are a ton of wasps and when Ive sprayed the nests the wasps have died immediately. Works good for me.
Kim C.
We go through lots of these cans in a summer. We have wasps so bad but this does the trick plus it shoots a good distance
Sunshine R.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Starting at spring time, we keep a can at the house at all times. It works and it really does keep them from comming back
Melissa R.
We have this on hand every spring and summer. It sprays from a distance so we don't have to worry about getting to close!
keely r.
Forks, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
Raid works pretty well in my opinion, its always gotten the job done for me and my family so i will continue to use it
Cheyenne B.
Does this really work ?
amanda V.
Does it work instantly?
Ashley B.
I'm looking for a good wasp killer, is this worth the price?
Anne S.
Round Rock, TX
8 months ago I accidentally sprayed some wasp killer on two potted herb plants. They survived and are doing great. Does the product break down over time? Are the herbs safe to eat or should I empty out the pots and start fresh?
Jamie E.
Louisville, KY
I've seen that you can use this to ward off attackers.. is this true? could this really help in keeping bad guys at bay?