Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Courtney B.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Bonnie L.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Tracy B.

BY RAID #1 in Pest Control

Raid® Wasp & Hornet Killer allows you to attack from a distance, killing the entire nest. It kills wasps and hornets on contact and is electrically non-conducting up to 32,500 volts.

Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer
  • "Have had to use this product several times and it works great, very allergic to wasps so this product helps " in 6 reviews
Leah W.
The thing is, this actually works! And that’s what’s important! I don’t care about price or how it smells, because it works!
Jennifer W.
Stuart, FL
Kills wasps on contact and has a good forceful stream that never misses. You can get it anywhere and it wont break the bank.
Austine L.
Olympia, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
I sprayed when I first moved to Washington and haven't had a single problem this year at all. I do walls and major perimeter.
Alex H.
I bought some of this because these creatures are disgusting. I sprayed some nests and ran away and it seemed to have worked.
Nay D.
Florida
I think it works pretty good same way it kills the insects pretty fast for being a spray and it also makes it easier for me
Lyndsey W.
This stuff works great! It immediately takes care of any wasps that are flying around and takes care of their nest as well!
Katarina K.
We get wasps so much in the summer months. I’m always afraid my dog or family will get stung this is easy and does the job.
BEKAH S.
hope mills, NC
Works great and does what it says that it's going to do. I love how far it shoots so I don't have to be close to the nest.
Melissa M.
I get wasps all around my house and am totally allergic so I always have at least one can around the house to keep me safe
Justine A.
2,082 reviews
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
We had a wasp nest in our shed and this did the trick. The store brand didn't work as well as this did. Will stick to Raid.
Cheyenne B.
Does this really work ?
amanda V.
Does it work instantly?
Ashley B.
I'm looking for a good wasp killer, is this worth the price?
Anne S.
Round Rock, TX
8 months ago I accidentally sprayed some wasp killer on two potted herb plants. They survived and are doing great. Does the product break down over time? Are the herbs safe to eat or should I empty out the pots and start fresh?
Jamie E.
Louisville, KY
I've seen that you can use this to ward off attackers.. is this true? could this really help in keeping bad guys at bay?