Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Courtney B.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Bonnie L.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Tracy B.

BY RAID #1 in Pest Control

Raid® Wasp & Hornet Killer allows you to attack from a distance, killing the entire nest. It kills wasps and hornets on contact and is electrically non-conducting up to 32,500 volts.

Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer
  • "Have had to use this product several times and it works great, very allergic to wasps so this product helps " in 6 reviews
Jonathan T.
Pikeville
kills them dead but wd40s works faster it still good is you got something you cant spray wd 40 on like a painted surface
Demara W.
Bedford, IN
I had a wasp nest on my porch this summer and I just sprayed this stuff in it and I could just see the dead wasp fall from it.
Mary E.
Katy, TX
Odio las cucarachas mucho creo que a nadie les gustan! Jaja pero este spray me ayuda a sacar a todas que ascooo pero bye byeeee
Jayann W.
W Bloomfield, MI
I used this constantly because I live in a wooded area. It keeps the pests under control and it is a good value for the price.
Amanda S.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
This is our go to wasp killer. We always have an issue with them on our patio and this spray gets rid of them almost instantly
Jayda N.
Macon
Raid works the best for my family! It kills on contact and has no odor! This product is affordable and can be use for months
Cynthia R.
Gainesville, FL
I mean this product does exactly what it says! Can't say I use it that much but when I do it is easy to use and quick acting.
Samantha B.
I hate bugs. Period. When I see a wasp lurking around where I need to go. I will pop out this on the spot with no hesitation.
Leah W.
The thing is, this actually works! And that’s what’s important! I don’t care about price or how it smells, because it works!
Shelby S.
Fort Worth, TX
This stuff is amazing. Every year we get wasps and we buy this. Almost as soon as we spray them with this they start falling
Cheyenne B.
Does this really work ?
amanda V.
Does it work instantly?
Ashley B.
I'm looking for a good wasp killer, is this worth the price?
Anne S.
Round Rock, TX
8 months ago I accidentally sprayed some wasp killer on two potted herb plants. They survived and are doing great. Does the product break down over time? Are the herbs safe to eat or should I empty out the pots and start fresh?
Jamie E.
Louisville, KY
I've seen that you can use this to ward off attackers.. is this true? could this really help in keeping bad guys at bay?