Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Courtney B.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Bonnie L.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Tracy B.

BY RAID #1 in Pest Control

Raid® Wasp & Hornet Killer allows you to attack from a distance, killing the entire nest. It kills wasps and hornets on contact and is electrically non-conducting up to 32,500 volts.

Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer
  • "Have had to use this product several times and it works great, very allergic to wasps so this product helps " in 6 reviews
Crystal N.
We found a hornet nest around our porch. We got this product and it killed them at first then they came back a few weeks later.
Tess C.
Used this on a bees nest in our backyard and it worked very well against the wasps! Didn’t kill all of them just made them weak
Kim C.
Cincinnati , OH
Straight shot. And it comes out with such force I feel like it crushes anything before the insecticide actually starts to work
Ashley T.
Marysville, CA
Does it's job pretty good, sometimes I'll have to step on the wasp after I spray it because it doesn't always kill on contact.
Rhiannon F.
Tavares, FL
We've had a paper wasp problem all sumer. This product kills on contact. Your able to use at a safe distance and not get stung.
Kaley C.
Goodwell
It works good and knocks wasps down on contact, but it doesnt spray far enough. You have to get a little too close for comfort
lisa c.
Hamden , CT
I had to purchase this last year due to bees always around my balcony .it worked great . they didn't wanna come near me again.
Jayann W.
W Bloomfield, MI
I used this constantly because I live in a wooded area. It keeps the pests under control and it is a good value for the price.
Amanda S.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
This is our go to wasp killer. We always have an issue with them on our patio and this spray gets rid of them almost instantly
Mary E.
Katy, TX
Odio las cucarachas mucho creo que a nadie les gustan! Jaja pero este spray me ayuda a sacar a todas que ascooo pero bye byeeee
Cheyenne B.
Does this really work ?
amanda V.
Does it work instantly?
Ashley B.
I'm looking for a good wasp killer, is this worth the price?
Anne S.
Round Rock, TX
8 months ago I accidentally sprayed some wasp killer on two potted herb plants. They survived and are doing great. Does the product break down over time? Are the herbs safe to eat or should I empty out the pots and start fresh?
Jamie E.
Louisville, KY
I've seen that you can use this to ward off attackers.. is this true? could this really help in keeping bad guys at bay?