Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Courtney B.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Bonnie L.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Tracy B.

BY RAID #1 in Pest Control

Raid® Wasp & Hornet Killer allows you to attack from a distance, killing the entire nest. It kills wasps and hornets on contact and is electrically non-conducting up to 32,500 volts.

Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer
  • "Have had to use this product several times and it works great, very allergic to wasps so this product helps " in 6 reviews
Erica C.
Nashville, TN
I don't love using aerosol cans or chemicals but in an effort to rid our home of a wasp nest we got this and it worked really well.
Amber L.
My porch has a wasp problem... every year they try to set up shop! But This puts a quick end to it ALL! ONE TO TWO SPRAYS JOB DONE!
Kassidy S.
I have a nest outside of my apartment every year & this kills them on contact! Definitely a must have for anyone with these pests.
Cloe P.
Dade City
Purchased at: Walmart
This wasp and hornet spray does a great job of killing on contact and spraying from a distance so you don’t have to get too close
Andrea W.
Parma, OH
Good product. Use it on those pesky nests that show up on the deck and patio. Has a long spray so you can stand back while using
Yvette L.
I have to have this! Lately we've been overwhelmed with wasps. I've already gotten stung by one. This is just a must in my house.
Kendall K.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
This great wasp spray usually one of the cheaper ones but works just as great and has a good stream to it to spray long distances
Lauri S.
Henderson, NV
We've had to use this a time or two. It gets the job done but remember to keep small kids and animals away from where you spray!
Rosemary H.
This is a staple in my garage. Kills flying insects fast. Can't live without it especially if you live in the south in the summer
Hillary C.
Herriman, UT
Kills hornets and bees instantly. I love Raid because I can spray and the bugs don't come back for months and sometimes for ever!
Cheyenne B.
Does this really work ?
amanda V.
Does it work instantly?
Ashley B.
I'm looking for a good wasp killer, is this worth the price?
Anne S.
Round Rock, TX
8 months ago I accidentally sprayed some wasp killer on two potted herb plants. They survived and are doing great. Does the product break down over time? Are the herbs safe to eat or should I empty out the pots and start fresh?
Jamie E.
Louisville, KY
I've seen that you can use this to ward off attackers.. is this true? could this really help in keeping bad guys at bay?