Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Courtney B.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Bonnie L.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Tracy B.

BY RAID #1 in Pest Control

Raid® Wasp & Hornet Killer allows you to attack from a distance, killing the entire nest. It kills wasps and hornets on contact and is electrically non-conducting up to 32,500 volts.

Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer
  • "Have had to use this product several times and it works great, very allergic to wasps so this product helps " in 6 reviews
Erica C.
Nashville, TN
I don't love using aerosol cans or chemicals but in an effort to rid our home of a wasp nest we got this and it worked really well.
Ashlee H.
I hate wasps and own a daycare so when they come around me or the kids I have this stuff next to me and it kills the wasp instantly
Wensalee B.
This definitely will get rid of the wasp and hornets but you had better run fast because as soon as you small they come flying out.
Taylor P.
Nevada
Purchased at: Walgreens
Kills on the spot and shoots so far so you can spray from far away. This product has saved me from getting stung quite a few times.
Merly T.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
I hate pest , i love this to protect my house and family from them , Have had to use this product several times and it works great
Bre N.
This can of spray is a lifesaver especially during the summer time. I hate that I can't sit on the porch without running from bugs.
ambyr g.
Arlington, TX
Love this stuff! You can spray it from afar to make sure you don;t get attacked. It works so well and kills the wasps immediately!
Samantha T.
New Castle, PA
My apartment had an issue and this quickly resolved it. my fiance and baby are allergic to wasps so I had to figure something out.
Andrea W.
Parma, OH
Good product. Use it on those pesky nests that show up on the deck and patio. Has a long spray so you can stand back while using
Kendall K.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
This great wasp spray usually one of the cheaper ones but works just as great and has a good stream to it to spray long distances
Cheyenne B.
Does this really work ?
amanda V.
Does it work instantly?
Ashley B.
I'm looking for a good wasp killer, is this worth the price?
Anne S.
Round Rock, TX
8 months ago I accidentally sprayed some wasp killer on two potted herb plants. They survived and are doing great. Does the product break down over time? Are the herbs safe to eat or should I empty out the pots and start fresh?
Jamie E.
Louisville, KY
I've seen that you can use this to ward off attackers.. is this true? could this really help in keeping bad guys at bay?