Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Courtney B.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Bonnie L.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Tracy B.

BY RAID #1 in Pest Control

Raid® Wasp & Hornet Killer allows you to attack from a distance, killing the entire nest. It kills wasps and hornets on contact and is electrically non-conducting up to 32,500 volts.

Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer
  • "Have had to use this product several times and it works great, very allergic to wasps so this product helps " in 6 reviews
Erin R.
Anderson, SC
We have used this in our yard to kill wasps on our back porch. It is so effective! It doesn’t smell terrible for bug spray. The price is great and the product is so effective. We will definitely buy it again!
Erica M.
Jeannette , PA
Purchased at: Walmart
We had a wasp nest above our front porch that we were unaware of until we started getting work done on our roof. Well, 3 or 4 cans of this stuff later, a few people getting stung, SO MANY WASPS inside our home, finally they were gone. 3 stars because it took that many cans over the course of about a week to get rid of them.
Allie S.
Colcord, OK
Kills wasps and hornets as soon as you spray them! We use this a lot on our porch and we are so thankful we have it. Would recommend to anyone. Definitely my go to brand.
Bridgett J.
Pacoima, CA
Omg im terrified of bees and one day we were leaving and i kept seeing bees and i look up and boom there was a big oh hive starting to get formed luckily for my gather in law he sprayed it and right away the hive feel and all the wasps Died . and it didnt leave a weird smell or anything!
Paul B.
Mount Vernon, IA
This does exactly what it says. Instakills wasps and hornets and shoots a spray that's accurate and long enough to reach the high nests we have around our house.
Paola C.
Fresno
sinceramente no me ayudo mucho con mi problema de cucarachas en mi casa no lo noto muy efectivo la verdad, el precio es bueno pero la efectividad es la que cuenta solo lo use un par de veces porque no me ayudo y pues no lo volvera ah comprar y mucho menos lo recomiendo.
Caleigh T.
fairdale
I love raid when it comes to wasp and bees. I’m normally a person that says don’t kill it leave it alone but I’m allergic so if I see them close to the house or inside I use raid to get ride of them. I would recommend raid to everyone it’s really works
Roxana B.
Bell Gardens, CA
For some reason we get a lot of wasp nest in our house. But this is effective of getting rid of them. I would spray it around the house and in the areas most common where they like to connect. On the downside the smell is awful too much like chemicals.
Blake S.
United State of America
Every summer I stock up on this product. We have wasps pretty bad out where I live, so to make sure we keep them ar bay I walk all around my property and spay all the wasp nest I can find. This product unis one of the better ones i have used
Abbey S.
Hampton, VA
This stuff seriously kills on contact! Wasps love my front porch and balcony during the summer and my husband uses this stuff to kill them DEAD! Also, it’s handy that the poison sprays so far because we definitely don’t want to get stung!
Cheyenne B.
Does this really work ?
amanda V.
Does it work instantly?
Ashley B.
I'm looking for a good wasp killer, is this worth the price?
Anne S.
Round Rock, TX
8 months ago I accidentally sprayed some wasp killer on two potted herb plants. They survived and are doing great. Does the product break down over time? Are the herbs safe to eat or should I empty out the pots and start fresh?
Jamie E.
Louisville, KY
I've seen that you can use this to ward off attackers.. is this true? could this really help in keeping bad guys at bay?