Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Courtney B.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Bonnie L.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Tracy B.

BY RAID #1 in Pest Control

Raid® Wasp & Hornet Killer allows you to attack from a distance, killing the entire nest. It kills wasps and hornets on contact and is electrically non-conducting up to 32,500 volts.

Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer
  • "Have had to use this product several times and it works great, very allergic to wasps so this product helps " in 6 reviews
Arinn W.
Hilton Head Island
It kills on contact. We dont have to worry. I will spray a nest or wasp. The wasps fall and die. I will come back after spraying and knock down the nest.
Satyra W.
Does very well although we did have to spray the wasps a couple of times before they actually died. Does have a long spray so you dont need to get close
Amy G.
Memphis, TN
I was so scared to spray this on a wasps nest. But I bit the bullet and sprayed then high tailed it in the house. It took care of the nest and my nerves.
Courtney B.
N Royalton, OH
I keep this in my house because some how bee's are attracted to my house! But I love this product. I will spray it on a bee and it will instantly die!
Alanna E.
Hartsville, TN
This works! It kills them fast, and weakens them right after the spray so they don't attack you. They usually fall right down. I highly recommend this!
Amanda h.
It killed yellow jackets easily, but there is a nest of wasps outside my backdoor that it doesn't seem to affect despite being sprayed multiple times.
ruby K.
splendora tx
Purchased at: Walmart
I have a lot of wasps where i live. This is my number one go to, to killing them since they are so bad here. It helps a lot since they are aggressive.
Brandy D.
This stuff works.. We always have issues with wasps and hornets every summer. It worse with mowing the yard. It kills them within minutes.. Great Suff
Hannah F.
Smyrna, DE
We have to keep this on our porch because my fiancé has an intense phobia of bees and wasps. This is a god send for when I have to come to the rescue.
Tracy W.
Brandon, MS
Love this it's shoots from a long distance! I hate wasp and this stuff shoots them deep to the ground you can buy it anywhere and it is s good price
Cheyenne B.
Does this really work ?
amanda V.
Does it work instantly?
Ashley B.
I'm looking for a good wasp killer, is this worth the price?
Anne S.
Round Rock, TX
8 months ago I accidentally sprayed some wasp killer on two potted herb plants. They survived and are doing great. Does the product break down over time? Are the herbs safe to eat or should I empty out the pots and start fresh?
Jamie E.
Louisville, KY
I've seen that you can use this to ward off attackers.. is this true? could this really help in keeping bad guys at bay?