Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Courtney B.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Bonnie L.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Tracy B.

BY RAID #1 in Pest Control

Raid® Wasp & Hornet Killer allows you to attack from a distance, killing the entire nest. It kills wasps and hornets on contact and is electrically non-conducting up to 32,500 volts.

Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer
  • "Have had to use this product several times and it works great, very allergic to wasps so this product helps " in 6 reviews
Jackie F.
I use this in the summer on wasps when they build nests on my patio. Takes them right out every time and I can stand at a good distance to spray.
Kenley J.
Dukedom, TN
This wasp killer really works, it takes a few seconds to kill the wasps after you spray them, but unlike other store brands, it works well.
Amanda V.
Millington
Love this for getting rid of wasps and hornets!!! Especially when it foams up; makes it last longer in the time it keeps them away! Only downfall is it STINKS!!
Lauren H.
East Elmhurst
Worked immediately and definitely killed on contact. We didn’t even have to run back to protect ourselves when the wasps got angry, they just died right away.
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
Raid definitely gets the job done when you want to kill a wasp's nest and you want to protect your property and your loved ones from stings this will kill them
Maribel P.
Had to use this on some hornets nests out on the ranch it worked and got rid of those bugs but the odor Is really strong and I wouldn't want to use around kids
Tracey T.
Erie, PA
I had a problem with wasps going into a crack on the sidea of my house for a while. I used this product to spray them and the crack and haven't seen one since
Laura W.
Ukiah , CA
Works well. I like the heavy stream because you don't have to get as close as you would if it were a fine mist. Smells terrible, but what insecticide doesn't.
Melissa D.
Parma heights , OH
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Didn't seem to work well in my backyard last summer. We had the mud wasps bad because we have a pool and the backyard got muddy. This did not keep them away...
Tiffany A.
This product has saved me many times from wasps outside my apartment. The spay length on this is great because you never have to get close to get rid of them.
Cheyenne B.
Does this really work ?
amanda V.
Does it work instantly?
Ashley B.
I'm looking for a good wasp killer, is this worth the price?
Anne S.
Round Rock, TX
8 months ago I accidentally sprayed some wasp killer on two potted herb plants. They survived and are doing great. Does the product break down over time? Are the herbs safe to eat or should I empty out the pots and start fresh?
Jamie E.
Louisville, KY
I've seen that you can use this to ward off attackers.. is this true? could this really help in keeping bad guys at bay?