Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Courtney B.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Bonnie L.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Tracy B.

BY RAID #1 in Pest Control

Raid® Wasp & Hornet Killer allows you to attack from a distance, killing the entire nest. It kills wasps and hornets on contact and is electrically non-conducting up to 32,500 volts.

Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer
  • "Have had to use this product several times and it works great, very allergic to wasps so this product helps " in 6 reviews
Jessica H.
Ontario , CA
1,055 reviews
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Raid just makes wonderful products. With summer and spring here I stack up that way I spray all over the outside of the house so I avoid all the insects. It's pretty safe
Melissa D.
Eufaula, AL
This has been very helpful. We have some persistent wasps. As long as I notice soon this helps prevent wasps from finishing any nests or coming back later that season.
Amber L.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
This product works good after a few minutes. but make sure not to get close when spraying it. The wasps get mad and will sting anything close to them one this is sprayed.
Bethany T.
East Helena, MT
Our home had a terrible wasp problem. After trying multiple things with no luck I finally bought Raid. Within a few days all the wasps were gone! Haven't seen one since
Tiffany T.
I have wasps that like to create nests right in the crevice of my door. I like to use this product to get rid of them and it works effectively at doing just that.
Judith B.
This works great, just wait till early evening when they all return to the hive. If the hive is exposed they are gone in one treatment. If hidden in a crevice, use it a few nights in a row, but it does work.
Beth T.
Groton, CT
For whatever reason my cars gas cap keeps attracting wasps every summer. I use this to kill them and then the next day I can remove the hive. Great product makes things much less scary.
Love it, long stream don't have to get in danger zone of getting stung. Kills on contact! Also causes wasp to not come back to same area and try to build best over again.
Blasted a nest this morning and those hornets dropped to the floor like a bag of bricks! Would recommend this product to anyone with with a pesky wasp or hornet problem.
Colin R.
Product works great. The wasps and yellow jackets hit the ground instantly when sprayed. Also has great spray length so that your not too close to the nest when spraying.
Cheyenne B.
Does this really work ?
amanda V.
Does it work instantly?
Ashley B.
I'm looking for a good wasp killer, is this worth the price?
Anne S.
Round Rock, TX
8 months ago I accidentally sprayed some wasp killer on two potted herb plants. They survived and are doing great. Does the product break down over time? Are the herbs safe to eat or should I empty out the pots and start fresh?
Jamie E.
Louisville, KY
I've seen that you can use this to ward off attackers.. is this true? could this really help in keeping bad guys at bay?