Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Courtney B.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Bonnie L.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Tracy B.

BY RAID #1 in Pest Control

Raid® Wasp & Hornet Killer allows you to attack from a distance, killing the entire nest. It kills wasps and hornets on contact and is electrically non-conducting up to 32,500 volts.

Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer
  • "Have had to use this product several times and it works great, very allergic to wasps so this product helps " in 6 reviews
Elizabeth
Carrollton, TX
Best wasp killer of all time. Not sure why it needs more explanation. It kills wasps faster and more efficiently than any other brand. Period. I have never been let down or stung.
Brooke B.
Dayton, OH
Use this around the pool deck and the shed. It works very well with killing the bees and their nests. It doesn't take long and it doesn't take the whole spray cab to do its job.
Erin M.
Phelan, CA
This product is a life saver. I have a great fear of bees and wasps, and this kills them instantly on contact. It can be a little messy to spray, but worth it for peace of mind.
Allie P.
Evans, GA
Works great. Kills on contact and even kills surrounding bugs in the area. Have used directly on nests and it works great. Price is good, safe around my dog and other animals.
Garielle S.
Royal Oak, MI
We don't prefer to use chemicals! However when something like a wasp nest gets out of control we don't take chances due to some having allergies,k and this spray does the trick!
Breanna N.
This spray is a lifesaver. I have to use it when I'm sitting on my front porch early in the day when a whole bunch of bees are flying around so me and no one else wont get stung
Celeste D.
San Antonio, TX
Kills bugs dead. I am fortunate we have a product can kill innocent creatures that have been here for centuries with the convenience of not having to get too close to them.
Sharron B.
Richland, MS
This is great! We use it all the time. Having a husband and child allergic to stings it comes in very handy. We can spray from a distance and it kills them almost instantly!
Sarah S.
Harvard, IL
I am allergic to bees and wasps and live on a farm. We have a lot of bees and wasps. This is something that I can use that kills quickly and I don't have to get too close
Jessica H.
Ontario , CA
1,055 reviews
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Raid just makes wonderful products. With summer and spring here I stack up that way I spray all over the outside of the house so I avoid all the insects. It's pretty safe
Cheyenne B.
Does this really work ?
amanda V.
Does it work instantly?
Ashley B.
I'm looking for a good wasp killer, is this worth the price?
Anne S.
Round Rock, TX
8 months ago I accidentally sprayed some wasp killer on two potted herb plants. They survived and are doing great. Does the product break down over time? Are the herbs safe to eat or should I empty out the pots and start fresh?
Jamie E.
Louisville, KY
I've seen that you can use this to ward off attackers.. is this true? could this really help in keeping bad guys at bay?