Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Courtney B.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Bonnie L.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Tracy B.

BY RAID #1 in Pest Control

Raid® Wasp & Hornet Killer allows you to attack from a distance, killing the entire nest. It kills wasps and hornets on contact and is electrically non-conducting up to 32,500 volts.

Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer
  • "Have had to use this product several times and it works great, very allergic to wasps so this product helps " in 6 reviews
Kristen E.
It really does kill wasps in a matter of seconds, however I fell like more is wasted in trying to make sure you follow the wasp. With one can I only killed two. Guess I need to air on my aim. Lol
Samantha A.
Pharr, TX
I had a bad wasp problem and I'm so glad I decided to try this product. I could stand far away and still feel confident and comfortable using this spray. Worked quick and was very affective.
Taylor M.
honolulu, HI
My father has always used this to kill any hornet/bee's nest in our yard! It definitely works because I have yet to get stung by a bee! *knock on wood* for the price, it's definitely worth it.
Teresa L.
Naples, ID
I couldn't have made it through the last two summers with out this! The yellow jackets and wasps were so bad, and high up on the eves of my house! This works great!! Spray and run for it!!!
Jinevea S.
Staten Island, NY
I like using this for the wasps we get in out front yard every year they come back to the same bush when I use this flying insects fall immediately and were no longer bothered by them works perfect.
VJ P.
Charlotte, NC
This spray has saved me on many occasions when the wasps thing they are goi g to setup shop outside my front door or inside my newspaper slot. Spray, run, and they are dead.
Sarah C.
Benson, NC
I've used this product to get rid of wasp and hornets while working around my yard. Where I live they are a big problem but I haven't had an issue with this product not doing the trick. When they land I spray them and the result are almost instant.
Elizabeth
Carrollton, TX
Best wasp killer of all time. Not sure why it needs more explanation. It kills wasps faster and more efficiently than any other brand. Period. I have never been let down or stung.
Brooke B.
Dayton, OH
Use this around the pool deck and the shed. It works very well with killing the bees and their nests. It doesn't take long and it doesn't take the whole spray cab to do its job.
Erin M.
Phelan, CA
This product is a life saver. I have a great fear of bees and wasps, and this kills them instantly on contact. It can be a little messy to spray, but worth it for peace of mind.
Cheyenne B.
Does this really work ?
amanda V.
Does it work instantly?
Ashley B.
I'm looking for a good wasp killer, is this worth the price?
Anne S.
Round Rock, TX
8 months ago I accidentally sprayed some wasp killer on two potted herb plants. They survived and are doing great. Does the product break down over time? Are the herbs safe to eat or should I empty out the pots and start fresh?
Jamie E.
Louisville, KY
I've seen that you can use this to ward off attackers.. is this true? could this really help in keeping bad guys at bay?