Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Courtney B.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Bonnie L.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Tracy B.

BY RAID #1 in Pest Control

Raid® Wasp & Hornet Killer allows you to attack from a distance, killing the entire nest. It kills wasps and hornets on contact and is electrically non-conducting up to 32,500 volts.

Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer
  • "Have had to use this product several times and it works great, very allergic to wasps so this product helps " in 6 reviews
Brittany K.
Toledo, OR
This works well as long as you can apply it directly to the wasps or hornets that you are trying to kill, which can sometimes be difficult. It does have a pretty good spray distance. However, the can seems to empty out pretty quickly. Overall it's a good value.
Michelle H.
Angier, NC
Nicely sized container that actually works when you can get to the nest. It smells just like any other insecticide, nothing too overbearing. It is a great value for what you are getting.
Brittany r.
Millwood, KY
I bought this after being swarmed with wasps on my deck and I was so impressed. I've sense bought more. Definitely a great product and it almost killed them immediately. They fell to the ground and wiggled then died. Thank god I've not gotten stung no more.
Heather  H.
This product is worth paying a little bit more for! Compared to the off brands, this spray actually will kill the hornets fast with a jet stream instead of the offbrand that simply annoys the hornets and makes them fly around and try to sting you.
Sue L.
Falkville , Al
This is a great wasp hornet and yellow jacket spray! This is a must have at my house it seems they are everywhere! The best part is that it actually kills them and you can keep your distance with the long jet stream! No stings equal happy:)
Linda S.
Howe, IN
Only product I use. I can even spray it through my window screens to areas outdoors at my shutters where the wasps are going in behind the shutters. Keeps me safe while I spray. It does shoot quite a distance so can use outside also.
Claire G.
Mansfield, OH
Had to use this recently with a bad wasp problem! I love it because it sprays so far so you don't have to worry about getting stung. You still have to be very careful though!
Jessica S.
Wichita, KS
I am absolutely terrified of wasps and hornets, so when I am outside and it is warm enough for them to be out, this is by my side always. I like being able to spray them directly from a distance and keep myself and children safe.
Kendra G.
Wagoner, OK
Wasps & mud daubers are everywhere around here. With a two year old playing outside all the time, plus I'm horrified by them, I always have some this around. I very rarely see this kill a bug, but it definitely chases them off.
Vera Q.
Johnston, RI
Always keep a can in the pantry and a can in the garage. When you encounter a wasp or hornets nest it usually is by accident and this product works like a charm. Save yourself a trip to the emergency room and keep this on hand!
Cheyenne B.
Does this really work ?
amanda V.
Does it work instantly?
Ashley B.
I'm looking for a good wasp killer, is this worth the price?
Anne S.
Round Rock, TX
8 months ago I accidentally sprayed some wasp killer on two potted herb plants. They survived and are doing great. Does the product break down over time? Are the herbs safe to eat or should I empty out the pots and start fresh?
Jamie E.
Louisville, KY
I've seen that you can use this to ward off attackers.. is this true? could this really help in keeping bad guys at bay?