Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Courtney B.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Bonnie L.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Tracy B.

BY RAID #1 in Pest Control

Raid® Wasp & Hornet Killer allows you to attack from a distance, killing the entire nest. It kills wasps and hornets on contact and is electrically non-conducting up to 32,500 volts.

Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer
  • "Have had to use this product several times and it works great, very allergic to wasps so this product helps " in 6 reviews
Tiffany M.
Coeur d'Alene, ID
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
It works . It kills them pretty quickly and it sprays far. I also hear this is good for self defense? Kill a hornet or blind an intruder. It's a win win to keep around
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
1,020 reviews
Raid Wasp and Hornet Killer is a life saver! My husband is highly allergic to wasps and we found a nest in the corner of our porch. We found it at Menards for a pretty reasonable price. Highly effective stuff. Really works. Would buy again and would recommend to anyone needing to get rid of these pests.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Raid is probably my favorite brand of wasp and hornet killer. It works incredibly well to get rid of those awful bugs. It completely surpassed my expectations. It does smell strong, so only use it outside. I will definitely buy this again and recommend it to others.
Whitney B.
Webster Spgs, WV
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Best. Bee. Spray. Ever! This is the only bee stray we ever buy just because it works so good! My husband is allergic and I am terrified of bees so we always keep a can handy. Inexpensive ($2 at any dollar store) and works extremely well. I highly recommend!
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
1,800 reviews
I used this couple years ago..we where having trouble with hornet's..there was a hug neat in a pine tree and they keep flying and bothering the little ones so we spray this and after a few bottles of this we eliminated the problems...
Haley B.
Indianapolis, IN
This wasp killer does its job of killing those nasty pests. I took away one star because it does seem to come out rather aggressively and shoots in a hard straight stream. I wish it had different spray levels you could adjust it to according to your need.
Jessica M.
Erie, CO
This is our go to for killing the wasps that like to build around the perimeter of our house or in our patio furniture. Have no complaints about it - we are just careful to be sure to use it well away from times our children will be near the treated areas.
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
This is a must for spring and summer. We get hornets and wasps around because there are nests on nearby trees. This spray has a long reach and is very effective in killing them off. This is made for outdoor. So do not use indoors.
Sara C.
Pacific
Every year we have wasps that build their nests right by our front porch despite our best efforts and we have little kids that really enjoy playing outside, so finding a good product to get rid of them is important. Raid Wasp and Hornet Killer is that product. We buy it every year and it works so well at killing the many wasps we have to contend with.
Shannon E.
Benson, NC
Totally effective. Be careful spraying outside, watch for the wind! Does not have a pleasant smell, but it is bug spray. Good value for the price! I always trust Raid for pest control and this product is safe to help get rid of those scary wasps!
Cheyenne B.
Does this really work ?
amanda V.
Does it work instantly?
Ashley B.
I'm looking for a good wasp killer, is this worth the price?
Anne S.
Round Rock, TX
8 months ago I accidentally sprayed some wasp killer on two potted herb plants. They survived and are doing great. Does the product break down over time? Are the herbs safe to eat or should I empty out the pots and start fresh?
Jamie E.
Louisville, KY
I've seen that you can use this to ward off attackers.. is this true? could this really help in keeping bad guys at bay?