Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Courtney B.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Bonnie L.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Tracy B.

BY RAID #1 in Pest Control

Raid® Wasp & Hornet Killer allows you to attack from a distance, killing the entire nest. It kills wasps and hornets on contact and is electrically non-conducting up to 32,500 volts.

Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer
  • "Have had to use this product several times and it works great, very allergic to wasps so this product helps " in 6 reviews
Melissa V.
Charleston , AR
This is our miracle product in the summer! Anyone who has wasps knows what I'm talking about! This stuff is awesome! It kills almost immediately. What I really love is that is sprays over 20 feet away, so you don't have to be close to the wasps. It's great stuff yall!
Rachel F.
Shafer, MN
Everytime I've had to use this it works just fine. I hate having to use it because I am terrified of wasps, so I just douse them in this until they don't move. As for taking care of a hive, I wait until the weather is cooler and they are lethargic before using this on them. But it works!
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Wow, this thing works in seconds!!! I get really bad anxiety around bees/wasps and this thing definitely helps control that anxiety. The spray shoots really fsr, so that you don't have to get close to them, which is super helpful when you have a girl screaming like crazy over a bee or wasp!!
Rachel F.
Frisco, TX
I have a MAJOR fear of bees, wasps, etc. I get those big red wasps in my yard all the time, and they sometimes get in. I have to have a spray I trust or I would lose my mind. This spray works quickly and shoots a fair distance so you can make sure you don't get stung.
Brianne D.
Spotswood, NJ
Raid is my best friend! I live in a very wooded area so there are always new creatures to avoid... I also appreciate the fact that their products aren't super harmful and have a surprisingly pleasant scent.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
Raid Wasp and Hornet Killer works! Several years ago we had a pretty large hornet nest in the soffit of our garage. We gave this a try as a last resort before calling an exterminator. It has a long spray distance so you can stay far away and it works quickly
Kimberly S.
Winston , OR
My husband states this is the best killer for wasps Yellowjackets and hornets that he's ever used. He can stay I'm back at least a good 20 feet when he's spraying eaves of our house so he doesn't have to be a direct contact with the little suckers. Highly effective really recommend.
Krista G.
Carrollton, TX
We had a problem with wasps building their nests in out eaves this year and this Raid product was a lifesaver. You can stand at a safe distance away, aim and spray. The wasps are disabled and we were able to knock down the nest. As a bonus, they didn't build in the same place twice.
Kara H.
Gordonsville, VA
Took care of the huge wasp nest in the outside outlet by my fireplace. I didn't realize there was a nest inside the vent until I saw hornets flying into the vent one day. That evening we used the hornet killer to spray all up in the vent. The next day, we safely removed the cover to find all of the hornets dead. The direct spray reaches in hard to reach places, insuring a direct hit.
Joann S.
Rosharon, TX
I have used many of the raid products with not much success . I will say this does help cut down the bees that are a problem but you have to pray a lot of the product to kill the yellow jackets.
I normally don’t kill bees except for the yellow jackets as they are very aggressive.
To be fair I live in the country with lots of pests but in our case we have not had much success with the raid products
Cheyenne B.
Does this really work ?
amanda V.
Does it work instantly?
Ashley B.
I'm looking for a good wasp killer, is this worth the price?
Anne S.
Round Rock, TX
8 months ago I accidentally sprayed some wasp killer on two potted herb plants. They survived and are doing great. Does the product break down over time? Are the herbs safe to eat or should I empty out the pots and start fresh?
Jamie E.
Louisville, KY
I've seen that you can use this to ward off attackers.. is this true? could this really help in keeping bad guys at bay?