Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Courtney B.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Bonnie L.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Tracy B.

BY RAID #1 in Pest Control

Raid® Wasp & Hornet Killer allows you to attack from a distance, killing the entire nest. It kills wasps and hornets on contact and is electrically non-conducting up to 32,500 volts.

Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer
  • "Have had to use this product several times and it works great, very allergic to wasps so this product helps " in 6 reviews
Sarah F.
Crofton, MD
We found a wasp nest under our porch and were afraid to spray it without getting stung. But as promised this can has a forceful firing mechanism that you can spray it from several feet away! We were shocked how many wasps can out of 1 small nest (almost 50) and this spray took care of them all!
Tracy B.
Winter Garden, Fl
This is a great product. I live in Florida, so wasps are a problem year young. We have a 2 story home and of course they love to build their nest along the soffits towards the roof. This sprays a direct stream up to 22 feet. No need to haul the ladder out and it kills the nest in one use.
sky k.
We have a problem with wasps at our house so we always have a bottle of wasp spray on hand to stop the problem before it gets too out of control or dangerous. This power spray is perfect! You can keep your distance while eliminating the problem. It does have a strong smell though.
Lora D.
Norfolk, VA
We have had wasps build in our carport and in the back yard. Raid wasp and hornet killer has a great spray nozzle on it that alows you to stay a good distance away from the nesting site. It seems to do the job quickly and as long as you dispose of the nest it has kept more from movin in for the whole summer.
Amber W.
Rainbow City, AL
I have a fear of bees and wasps. So if i see one i try to kill it. I try to leave honey bees alone since their becomg exstinct. But wasp were really bad this year. I am so glad i got this spray. It killed them instantly and the nest. Just make sure if u use indoors to open a window because the chemicals are strong.
Ruthie L.
This product did the job and shot from a safe enough distance. My scaredy-pants won’t get near a bug but I was able to take out a wasp and it’s nest with this stuff.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Raid Wasp & Hornet Spray works quickly and effectively. It easy to shoot at a target from a safe distance, which is key with wasps and hornets. I would not recommend this product for large infestations or nests, but this is great for small, newly formed nests in and around the home.
Kristi B.
Shasta Lake, CA
Being a city carrier Ive been stung by wasps/hornets several times. They love to build their nests inside mailboxes and Raid Wasp &Hornet Killer has seriously saved me since I started using it. It sprays long distances so I don't have to get close to them or get stung....a life saver that works!!!
Stacy B.
Anaheim , CA
I like that this has a long range spray so you don't have to stand close to the hive and possibly get stung while you're spraying the bees or wasps. It works fast!
Rachel F.
Frisco, TX
I have a MAJOR fear of bees, wasps, etc. I get those big red wasps in my yard all the time, and they sometimes get in. I have to have a spray I trust or I would lose my mind. This spray works quickly and shoots a fair distance so you can make sure you don't get stung.
Cheyenne B.
Does this really work ?
amanda V.
Does it work instantly?
Ashley B.
I'm looking for a good wasp killer, is this worth the price?
Anne S.
Round Rock, TX
8 months ago I accidentally sprayed some wasp killer on two potted herb plants. They survived and are doing great. Does the product break down over time? Are the herbs safe to eat or should I empty out the pots and start fresh?
Jamie E.
Louisville, KY
I've seen that you can use this to ward off attackers.. is this true? could this really help in keeping bad guys at bay?