Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Courtney B.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Bonnie L.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Tracy B.

BY RAID #1 in Pest Control

Raid® Wasp & Hornet Killer allows you to attack from a distance, killing the entire nest. It kills wasps and hornets on contact and is electrically non-conducting up to 32,500 volts.

Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer
  • "Have had to use this product several times and it works great, very allergic to wasps so this product helps " in 6 reviews
Amanda B.
Oviedo, FL
I have a colony of pesky wasps that like to inhabit an opening in my mailbox. Makes for a very traumatizing mail experience. I appreciate that this particular spray has a very long distance so I do not have to get very close to the wasps. It kills them nearly instantly and doesn't have as foul of an odor as other products.
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
I am sooooo glad this has such a long reach when it sprays. There was a nest of about 12 adult wasps outside of my work and this was the only product to safely kill all of them without putting me in danger. I was able to knock down the nest after the fact and had no additional issue except for smelling the chemicals for a while around the front door.
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
This spray is kills with direct contact. i had a sand wasp nest in my bedroom from having the window open and i sprayed this directly in an not even a second later it was dead. It sprays a very far distance so i didn't have to risk getting stung going to close to the nest. Raid makes the best bug and pest control products.
April H.
Pittsburg, KS
Love this product! It has a direct stream so that you can stand in your doorway and spray them and still feel safe that you could get away if they pursued. I have bought this year after year because we always have wasps trying to build nests on our porch. The product kills them in an instant!
Sarah F.
Crofton, MD
We found a wasp nest under our porch and were afraid to spray it without getting stung. But as promised this can has a forceful firing mechanism that you can spray it from several feet away! We were shocked how many wasps can out of 1 small nest (almost 50) and this spray took care of them all!
Julia V.
Saint Louis, MO
This stuff is better than a boyfriend to get rid of bugs. I feel like I have a wasp killing super power because they spray so far. I don't have to get anywhere close to the wasp and I can still kill it. When I get a wasp it feels like an intruder in my area and I am scared of my own home. This helps me feel like I have the upper hand!
Tracy B.
Winter Garden, Fl
This is a great product. I live in Florida, so wasps are a problem year young. We have a 2 story home and of course they love to build their nest along the soffits towards the roof. This sprays a direct stream up to 22 feet. No need to haul the ladder out and it kills the nest in one use.
sky k.
We have a problem with wasps at our house so we always have a bottle of wasp spray on hand to stop the problem before it gets too out of control or dangerous. This power spray is perfect! You can keep your distance while eliminating the problem. It does have a strong smell though.
Lora D.
Norfolk, VA
We have had wasps build in our carport and in the back yard. Raid wasp and hornet killer has a great spray nozzle on it that alows you to stay a good distance away from the nesting site. It seems to do the job quickly and as long as you dispose of the nest it has kept more from movin in for the whole summer.
Amber W.
Rainbow City, AL
I have a fear of bees and wasps. So if i see one i try to kill it. I try to leave honey bees alone since their becomg exstinct. But wasp were really bad this year. I am so glad i got this spray. It killed them instantly and the nest. Just make sure if u use indoors to open a window because the chemicals are strong.
Cheyenne B.
Does this really work ?
amanda V.
Does it work instantly?
Ashley B.
I'm looking for a good wasp killer, is this worth the price?
Anne S.
Round Rock, TX
8 months ago I accidentally sprayed some wasp killer on two potted herb plants. They survived and are doing great. Does the product break down over time? Are the herbs safe to eat or should I empty out the pots and start fresh?
Jamie E.
Louisville, KY
I've seen that you can use this to ward off attackers.. is this true? could this really help in keeping bad guys at bay?