Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Courtney B.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Bonnie L.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Tracy B.

BY RAID #1 in Pest Control

Raid® Wasp & Hornet Killer allows you to attack from a distance, killing the entire nest. It kills wasps and hornets on contact and is electrically non-conducting up to 32,500 volts.

Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer
  • "Have had to use this product several times and it works great, very allergic to wasps so this product helps " in 6 reviews
Jen S.
Chicago
Potent and powerful! Careful where you aim cause it has a wide spray area and the lingering scent isn’t pleasant at all. But will take care of all manner of intrusive insects.
Elizabeth P.
Plymouth, WI
No joke, i have about 7 cans of this in the garage. It does what it needs to do quickly and efficiently. The stream lets you really get exactly where you need to spray.
Samantha F.
casselberry, fl
I use this spray for any kind of bug I find in my house. I keep a bottle in the kitchen and bathroom and have used them on the regular. I recommend to anyone needing a spray for bugs at home. Love this product.
Millisa B.
Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also!
Kalyn S.
When we re-did the roof we found a TON of hornet nets. this worked well to get rid of each nest (they kept coming back in different spots) however after a few weeks we think we got rid of them all. I really like that it sprays far, not only does it help keep you from getting to close to the nest, but it also means I don't have to drag out the ladder to spray on the roof or in a tree.
pricey but worth it!
Chanel G.
Bronx, NY
Oh NO! Summer!!! I live in the South and around early spring the creepy crawlies and flying bugs want to come out and attack! So, I usually stay stuck in my house until the mid part of the day until the sun   goes down. But this one particular day, I was having a cook out and needed to get the yard ready and I could not seem to keep  focus due the the buzzing sounds around my head. So the hubby went to the store to get this( cuz i was getting on his nerves) and boy oh boy; did this help! So, now this stays in the house every Spring/Summer.
Samantha H.
This spray is highly effective!! I live out in the country in a small farmhouse with double-pane windows. We have wasps that find their way between the window panes and build nests. This product is a sure-fire way of gassing out the nests. It has completely eliminated the wasp nest problems we had at the start of the warmer weather! Now, we can open our windows with no worries!
Cynthia C.
Wilmington, CA
We had a serious wasp and dirt dobber problem at our old apartment and when we would go out on the patio they would dive bomb us. So we kept this bottle next to our outdoor chairs and with a little courage and some good aim you can get 'em before they get you! I'm terrified of these suckers and this is a godsend for me. Also, when we moved we realized they had packed in to the outside storage closet with the golf clubs and so we just opened the door and sprayed a ton in there and badaboom- it's all good. ;-D
Bonnie L.
Duncansville, PA
As most everyone, I can't deal with bee's and Raid has a distance sprayer that is a pro for me, I don't find any con's with it. I made my purchase at Walmart. I find it very effective, never disappointing and will buy it again. Anything to keep the pests away.
Eva R.
Otro articulo que no debe faltar en tu lista de necesarios para los dias de camping, ya que normalmente hay muchos insectos, es eficiente acaba con todo y no deja olores fuertes que afecten a los más pequeños. Regularmente lo uso en mi hogar, ya que vivo en zona rural y siempre hay estos nidos de avispas por los alrededores.. te lo recomiendo es efectivo.
Cheyenne B.
Does this really work ?
amanda V.
Does it work instantly?
Ashley B.
I'm looking for a good wasp killer, is this worth the price?
Anne S.
Round Rock, TX
8 months ago I accidentally sprayed some wasp killer on two potted herb plants. They survived and are doing great. Does the product break down over time? Are the herbs safe to eat or should I empty out the pots and start fresh?
Jamie E.
Louisville, KY
I've seen that you can use this to ward off attackers.. is this true? could this really help in keeping bad guys at bay?