Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Courtney B.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Bonnie L.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Tracy B.

BY RAID #1 in Pest Control

Raid® Wasp & Hornet Killer allows you to attack from a distance, killing the entire nest. It kills wasps and hornets on contact and is electrically non-conducting up to 32,500 volts.

Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer
  • "Have had to use this product several times and it works great, very allergic to wasps so this product helps " in 6 reviews
Lyndsay W.
Doylestown, OH
Lasts a long time. Great value. Doesn’t kill instantly. But the stream is powerful and shoots a long way. Also good for other bugs like ants or stink bugs. I bought mine at Walmart and dollar general
emily R.
Scottsbluff
We often have wasp nests near our house in the summer and me, being terrified of wasps, I find this to be a lifesaver! It sprays really far so you don't have to get too close and it kills on contact!
Zi S.
Kensington, MD
I love the smell of this ( I can't be the only one) though it takes a few sprays till you get what you want. So be prepared to dodge untill the insect weakens, also inhaling to much of this is detrimental to your health so be warned.
Rachael L.
Pineville
My husband buys this product often because it has a long spray so he is able to get the wasps at a distance due to the fact that I'm very allergic this products helps keep the Bee's/wasps away!
Aeryka F.
San Antonio, TX
This product works so well with getting rid of hornets or wasps. I was about to do my laundry and these wasps attacked me so my dad used our trusty Raid to elliminate them. It didnt take long.
Patrick J.
NORFOLK
My wife uses this because she hates yellow jackets to death. She loves this product. It kills the bees and keeps them away. We have at least 5 bottles at the house because it works so great.
Mesha B.
This works amazing. I love out in the country and during certain times of the year, yellow jackets are prevalent. This works perfect and is fast acting. It has a long reach spray which keeps you safely away from having to get close to the nests you need to spray.
Mariah R.
Bloomington, MN
This stuff is a life saver! A wasp got into my last apartment that I was living in, and I ended up swatting him a couple times before weakening him to wear I could spray a little of this on him, and it stopped the wasp in it's tracks. Now, this is not recommended for indoor use, but desperate times called for desperate measures. It seemed like there were a few outside the apartment building, so I sprayed a little around my 'patio' aka slab of cement (I lived on the first floor at the time). This helped keep away other wasps which was exactly what I needed. I highly recommend this to anyone that is having any issues.
Kelly G.
webster
This works great. Like that it shoots far so I don’t have to be real close to the nest. And I have vaulted ceilings, so this is able to teach the peak on the outside when they are up that high!
Lauren R.
Lower Burrell, PA
We have a problem with wasps in the summertime - they really like our back porch. So, we know when the warmer weather starts to roll around, we have to buy wasp spray. We will always choose Raid. They have quality products that get the job done. The wasp spray doesn't have a harsh smell and the stream is precise and consistent.
Cheyenne B.
Does this really work ?
amanda V.
Does it work instantly?
Ashley B.
I'm looking for a good wasp killer, is this worth the price?
Anne S.
Round Rock, TX
8 months ago I accidentally sprayed some wasp killer on two potted herb plants. They survived and are doing great. Does the product break down over time? Are the herbs safe to eat or should I empty out the pots and start fresh?
Jamie E.
Louisville, KY
I've seen that you can use this to ward off attackers.. is this true? could this really help in keeping bad guys at bay?