Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer 33

by Raid

#2 in Pest Control

Kills the entire nest.

Does it work instantly?
I'm looking for a good wasp killer, is this worth the price?
I've seen that you can use this to ward off attackers.. is this true? could this really help in keeping bad guys at bay?
Start your review of Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer 33!
Product Highlights
Have had to use this product several times and it works great, very allergic to wasps so this product helps in reviews
Mary C.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer 33 uploaded by Mary C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Off brand of raid. It’s great! We use it at the place I work. Shoots far so don’t have to get close. Works great!! Not expensive.
Kelly C.
Roswell, NM
Works on contact!!!! Killed wasps as soon as spray hit them. Sprayed on nest as well... Nest was abandoned when I checked next day. They don't like this stuff lol! Also was fairly easy to aim without spraying yourself with harmful pesticides. Worked great!!!!
Sarah T.
Middletown, PA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer 33 uploaded by Sarah T.
Purchased at: Target
This stuff is... Ok. I am having a ridiculous amount of yellow jackets this year. It will kill them... But it doesn't spray the best and it does not kill on contact so you better hope you knock them down to finish the job or they're coming after you. I learned my lesson, I'll stick with Ortho
Liz F.
Cincinnati, OH
I get lots of wasps in the warm weather and It killed the wasps so I was happy. The double pack was a better value but I really only needed one.
joylynn G.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
After using this product I can honestly say its the best. I live in the country so hornet nest are always around. Now that i use Raid wasp &  hornet killer I get rid of them in the first spay. They never come back to the same spot. I highly recommend this product.
Natasha D.
Lisbon, OH
Didn't work quite as well as I wanted. He had a huge infestation of wasps the was making their home around the siding of our sunporch. It took a few tries to get them out
Katy K.
Clemson , SC
I always have wasps making nests under my porch this time of year. I’ve already knocked out 5 with this [product:raid-wasp-&-hornet-killer]. I [email protected] product b/c it has a long stream so you can stand far away and spray them down without being too close to the action when you make them mad!
Cheryl S.
Clarkston, MI
nothing is worse than finding a wasp nest on the side of my home. This is great because it sprays quite a distance so you don't have to get near the nest and it kills all of the wasps. I don't get them very often but when I do this brand works great at getting rid of it.
Janet H.
Morrow, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
We tend to use this a lot because those wasps and bumblebees have this thing where they like to ruined your outside porch to make it their home and that’s not okay with us.
Laura B.
Every spring the wasps come out to play around our shed and backyard steps. This works well to get them to leave the nest so we can remove it. The stuff smells awful but it’s better than getting stung by a wasp.