Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Courtney B.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Bonnie L.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Tracy B.

BY RAID #1 in Pest Control

Raid® Wasp & Hornet Killer allows you to attack from a distance, killing the entire nest. It kills wasps and hornets on contact and is electrically non-conducting up to 32,500 volts.

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Have had to use this product several times and it works great, very allergic to wasps so this product helps " in 6 reviews
Courtney B.
AXTON, VA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
This raid has been a lifesaver for us living out in the backroads. We tend to collect wasp nests under our porch roof and that is a terrifying ordeal when you have a little one like I do. This has a remarkable praying distance so I am not in any added danger to possible stings or back spray of the chemicals. It works on impact and can kill an entire nest in under 1 full minute.
Chandra H.
Ocklawaha
It always does the job when you need to get those pesky bugs gone. It works great for the price. Especially buying at Walmart tends to be cheaper. I wouldnt recommend any other brand but this one. Pros are it definitely kills the bugs but the cons are it’s not the best smelling.
Jordan H.
Spartanburg
I purchased this product because wasps were building nests on my porch. I purchased it at Walmart. It killed them on the spot and also kept them away for a while. The smell is offputting but fades fast. Good product for the price. Would recommend this product to others.
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
I go through many cans of this per summer because wasps get so bad at my house. This reaches all the way at top most part of my house where the nests are and has good pressure to knock down small nests. Long spray with good pressure. Kills the bees within just 60 seconds.
Caleigh T.
fairdale
I love raid when it comes to wasp and bees. I’m normally a person that says don’t kill it leave it alone but I’m allergic so if I see them close to the house or inside I use raid to get ride of them. I would recommend raid to everyone it’s really works
Amber W.
Gadsden, AL
I have a fear of bees and wasps. So if i see one i try to kill it. I try to leave honey bees alone since their becomg exstinct. But wasp were really bad this year. I am so glad i got this spray. It killed them instantly and the nest. Just make sure if u use indoors to open a window because the chemicals are strong.
Erin M.
Vicksburg , MS
I am allergic to wasp and for some reason they love to make nests around my house. This has proved to work the quickest and most efficient. I can literally drop them out of the air while they are flying towards me!
This is my go to wasp spray. It always works and there’s no need to switch. Slightly pricey, but worth it to keep from getting stung! I’ll always recommend this product and will continue to buy and use.
Lyndsay W.
Doylestown, OH
Lasts a long time. Great value. Doesn’t kill instantly. But the stream is powerful and shoots a long way. Also good for other bugs like ants or stink bugs. I bought mine at Walmart and dollar general
Jessica B.
Howe, OK
Wasps are awful out at my house. They’re always trying to fly into my house when I open my door. I keep this close by, and I’ll spray them suckers. Might not kill them, but it makes them drop!
Cheyenne B.
Does this really work ?
amanda V.
Does it work instantly?
Ashley B.
I'm looking for a good wasp killer, is this worth the price?
Anne S.
Round Rock, TX
8 months ago I accidentally sprayed some wasp killer on two potted herb plants. They survived and are doing great. Does the product break down over time? Are the herbs safe to eat or should I empty out the pots and start fresh?
Jamie E.
Louisville, KY
I've seen that you can use this to ward off attackers.. is this true? could this really help in keeping bad guys at bay?