Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Courtney B.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Bonnie L.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Tracy B.

BY RAID #1 in Pest Control

Raid® Wasp & Hornet Killer allows you to attack from a distance, killing the entire nest. It kills wasps and hornets on contact and is electrically non-conducting up to 32,500 volts.

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Have had to use this product several times and it works great, very allergic to wasps so this product helps " in 6 reviews
Reanell V.
Corpus Christi
This raid for wasps and bees works really well. I buy this quite often. It kills the wasps and bees really quickly and it has a long stream, so you don't have to get real close. The only time I had to spray it more than twice, was to kill the large black carpenter bee. But, other than that, it kills the regular ones instantly. It's a great product and value.
Courtney B.
AXTON, VA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
This raid has been a lifesaver for us living out in the backroads. We tend to collect wasp nests under our porch roof and that is a terrifying ordeal when you have a little one like I do. This has a remarkable praying distance so I am not in any added danger to possible stings or back spray of the chemicals. It works on impact and can kill an entire nest in under 1 full minute.
Anna D.
Beaufort
Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer kills wasps, hornets, or any other flying insect that is threatening your space. It is easy to use, point and press button and it reaches pretty far so you don’t have to get too close to them. It’s a good value but can use up quickly if your not direct with aiming and over spray to take vengeance out on your flying prey.
Chandra H.
Ocklawaha
It always does the job when you need to get those pesky bugs gone. It works great for the price. Especially buying at Walmart tends to be cheaper. I wouldnt recommend any other brand but this one. Pros are it definitely kills the bugs but the cons are it’s not the best smelling.
Kelly D.
We have a wasp and hornet problem aro nd our house. We live out in the country so it’s normal but when they start to get pesky and try to build nests on our porch, I grab a can of this product and wipe them out (can’t have my babies getting stung) has been a great buy! Highly recommended
Jordan H.
Spartanburg
I purchased this product because wasps were building nests on my porch. I purchased it at Walmart. It killed them on the spot and also kept them away for a while. The smell is offputting but fades fast. Good product for the price. Would recommend this product to others.
Joseph F.
Galena Park, TX
I don’t do bugs. Especially not flying stingy bugs with a taste for human flesh. No need to worry when I have a can of insect kryptonite with me! I spray and run like the girl from The Exorcist is crab walk chasing me. Not today tiny winged Satan, not today.
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
I go through many cans of this per summer because wasps get so bad at my house. This reaches all the way at top most part of my house where the nests are and has good pressure to knock down small nests. Long spray with good pressure. Kills the bees within just 60 seconds.
Ashtyn J.
Definitely kills wasps and hornets but make sure that you’re standing a few feet away at least. These have a good spray distance and it will piss off the wasps. Also make sure to keep it away from your face, if it gets on your hands wash immediately
Blake S.
United State of America
Every summer I stock up on this product. We have wasps pretty bad out where I live, so to make sure we keep them ar bay I walk all around my property and spay all the wasp nest I can find. This product unis one of the better ones i have used
Cheyenne B.
Does this really work ?
amanda V.
Does it work instantly?
Ashley B.
I'm looking for a good wasp killer, is this worth the price?
Anne S.
Round Rock, TX
8 months ago I accidentally sprayed some wasp killer on two potted herb plants. They survived and are doing great. Does the product break down over time? Are the herbs safe to eat or should I empty out the pots and start fresh?
Jamie E.
Louisville, KY
I've seen that you can use this to ward off attackers.. is this true? could this really help in keeping bad guys at bay?