Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Courtney B.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Bonnie L.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Tracy B.

BY RAID #1 in Pest Control

Raid® Wasp & Hornet Killer allows you to attack from a distance, killing the entire nest. It kills wasps and hornets on contact and is electrically non-conducting up to 32,500 volts.

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Have had to use this product several times and it works great, very allergic to wasps so this product helps " in 6 reviews
Reanell V.
Corpus Christi
This raid for wasps and bees works really well. I buy this quite often. It kills the wasps and bees really quickly and it has a long stream, so you don't have to get real close. The only time I had to spray it more than twice, was to kill the large black carpenter bee. But, other than that, it kills the regular ones instantly. It's a great product and value.
Courtney B.
AXTON, VA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
This raid has been a lifesaver for us living out in the backroads. We tend to collect wasp nests under our porch roof and that is a terrifying ordeal when you have a little one like I do. This has a remarkable praying distance so I am not in any added danger to possible stings or back spray of the chemicals. It works on impact and can kill an entire nest in under 1 full minute.
Chandra H.
Ocklawaha
It always does the job when you need to get those pesky bugs gone. It works great for the price. Especially buying at Walmart tends to be cheaper. I wouldnt recommend any other brand but this one. Pros are it definitely kills the bugs but the cons are it’s not the best smelling.
Jordan H.
Spartanburg
I purchased this product because wasps were building nests on my porch. I purchased it at Walmart. It killed them on the spot and also kept them away for a while. The smell is offputting but fades fast. Good product for the price. Would recommend this product to others.
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
I go through many cans of this per summer because wasps get so bad at my house. This reaches all the way at top most part of my house where the nests are and has good pressure to knock down small nests. Long spray with good pressure. Kills the bees within just 60 seconds.
Joseph F.
Galena Park, TX
I don’t do bugs. Especially not flying stingy bugs with a taste for human flesh. No need to worry when I have a can of insect kryptonite with me! I spray and run like the girl from The Exorcist is crab walk chasing me. Not today tiny winged Satan, not today.
Amber W.
Gadsden, AL
I have a fear of bees and wasps. So if i see one i try to kill it. I try to leave honey bees alone since their becomg exstinct. But wasp were really bad this year. I am so glad i got this spray. It killed them instantly and the nest. Just make sure if u use indoors to open a window because the chemicals are strong.
Mackenzie S.
Plymoith
This product is extremely effective. I HIGHLY suggest doing research on killing wasps and bees before using this though. The stream is very heavy and shoots a good distance so you dont have to get too close to the nest. It is very effective and gets rid of the bees on contact. Just be very careful when using this because you could cause a whole lot of bees to get REALLY angry!
Simone S.
Virginia Beach
I had 2 wasps nests being constructed on my garage door frame and under my porch. I immediately bought this and brought it home. It only took a few seconds and the wasps just fell to the ground.
Kelly G.
webster
This works great. Like that it shoots far so I don’t have to be real close to the nest. And I have vaulted ceilings, so this is able to teach the peak on the outside when they are up that high!
Cheyenne B.
Does this really work ?
amanda V.
Does it work instantly?
Ashley B.
I'm looking for a good wasp killer, is this worth the price?
Anne S.
Round Rock, TX
8 months ago I accidentally sprayed some wasp killer on two potted herb plants. They survived and are doing great. Does the product break down over time? Are the herbs safe to eat or should I empty out the pots and start fresh?
Jamie E.
Louisville, KY
I've seen that you can use this to ward off attackers.. is this true? could this really help in keeping bad guys at bay?