Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Courtney B.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Bonnie L.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Tracy B.

BY RAID #1 in Pest Control

Raid® Wasp & Hornet Killer allows you to attack from a distance, killing the entire nest. It kills wasps and hornets on contact and is electrically non-conducting up to 32,500 volts.

Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer
  • "Have had to use this product several times and it works great, very allergic to wasps so this product helps " in 6 reviews
Tonya C.
Let me tell y'all!  We are in south central Kentucky and have a species of hornet here called the European Hornet and they're just unreal!  They mainly hunt at night and are drawn to light for whatever reason and they get in our house REGULARLY and I'm terrified of these HUGE things.  We killed 8 in one day last summer and still get them in here 2 to 3 nights a week, always at night.  If it weren't for Raid I don't know what I'd do because they're bodies are super chunky and crunchy and they're hard to kill with a fly swatter or newspaper.  This stuff shoots out of the can with a vengeance!  It sprays super far and IMMEDIATELY the hornets fall to the floor, they don't die instantly but they fall to the floor where you can step on them and end your own terror.  It doesn't take them long, maybe a couple of minutes if you just spray it and knock them to the floor.  Thanks Raid for saving me!
Anna D.
Beaufort
Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer kills wasps, hornets, or any other flying insect that is threatening your space. It is easy to use, point and press button and it reaches pretty far so you don’t have to get too close to them. It’s a good value but can use up quickly if your not direct with aiming and over spray to take vengeance out on your flying prey.
Chandra H.
Ocklawaha
It always does the job when you need to get those pesky bugs gone. It works great for the price. Especially buying at Walmart tends to be cheaper. I wouldnt recommend any other brand but this one. Pros are it definitely kills the bugs but the cons are it’s not the best smelling.
Jordan H.
Spartanburg
I purchased this product because wasps were building nests on my porch. I purchased it at Walmart. It killed them on the spot and also kept them away for a while. The smell is offputting but fades fast. Good product for the price. Would recommend this product to others.
Kelly D.
We have a wasp and hornet problem aro nd our house. We live out in the country so it’s normal but when they start to get pesky and try to build nests on our porch, I grab a can of this product and wipe them out (can’t have my babies getting stung) has been a great buy! Highly recommended
Joseph F.
Galena Park, TX
I don’t do bugs. Especially not flying stingy bugs with a taste for human flesh. No need to worry when I have a can of insect kryptonite with me! I spray and run like the girl from The Exorcist is crab walk chasing me. Not today tiny winged Satan, not today.
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
I go through many cans of this per summer because wasps get so bad at my house. This reaches all the way at top most part of my house where the nests are and has good pressure to knock down small nests. Long spray with good pressure. Kills the bees within just 60 seconds.
Ashtyn J.
Definitely kills wasps and hornets but make sure that you’re standing a few feet away at least. These have a good spray distance and it will piss off the wasps. Also make sure to keep it away from your face, if it gets on your hands wash immediately
Amber W.
Rainbow City, AL
I have a fear of bees and wasps. So if i see one i try to kill it. I try to leave honey bees alone since their becomg exstinct. But wasp were really bad this year. I am so glad i got this spray. It killed them instantly and the nest. Just make sure if u use indoors to open a window because the chemicals are strong.
Rose K.
Glenwood
This kills the stupid things! But you have to make sure you hit them or it does work. You can also spray their nest as a prevention caution but since i haven't found a nest myself to do so, please take that with a grain of salt
Cheyenne B.
Does this really work ?
amanda V.
Does it work instantly?
Ashley B.
I'm looking for a good wasp killer, is this worth the price?
Anne S.
Round Rock, TX
8 months ago I accidentally sprayed some wasp killer on two potted herb plants. They survived and are doing great. Does the product break down over time? Are the herbs safe to eat or should I empty out the pots and start fresh?
Jamie E.
Louisville, KY
I've seen that you can use this to ward off attackers.. is this true? could this really help in keeping bad guys at bay?

Kohl's