BY RAID

Raid Outdoor Ant Spikes.

Kills ants before they enter your home.

Destroys the colony for up to 3 months!

6 ant spikes.

Child resistant.

Weather resistant.

SC Johnson, a family company. see more...

Kayla D.
Oceanside
Now this nifty ant fighter is amazing! I hate how they get into households and this helps stops them in their tracks and kills them. Best brand I know and highly effective! I will continue buying this product. Highly recommend to everyone who decides to try.
Audi W.
Get the every summer like clockwork. Raid has always been a trusted brand in my eyes when it comes to pest control. Its like the ants went on vacation when I put the out.
Jenn W.
We are just recovering from an ant infestation in our kitchen. My husband followed their path and put these along it outside. Since doing it I haven’t seen an ant all week.
Destiny B.
Lakeland , FL
They didn’t seem to work. I was not impressed with this product. I tried to get rid of ants by using it and that didn’t happen.” It is cheap. But doesn’t work I suggest people not try this product because it doesn’t work.
Nicole C.
Sharpsville, PA
I bought these a few years ago when I had ants really bad! Well they worked so I have bought them every year since and still have no ants! It was a bit more then I expected but worth every cent! I will buy them this year too!
Cheryl T.
Frederick
We were having an ant problem in our house. We tried other any traps inside the house but they did nothing. Purchased these spikes for outdoor and ZERO ants have been in our home since! Highly recommend.
member-c6673
I didn't have good luck with this product. The ground on my property is hard. I struggled to get the spikes in. I still had ants so I'm guessing you need a lot of them
Donata R.
etowah, NC
these work, i live in a mobile home and anyone that lives in one can tell you, it doesn't matter how clean your house is, those annoying little buggers are getting in. we put these around the house last year and gone, will repurchase
Lydia T.
Compton , CA
Summer time must have. Every summer there's a battle of the ants. For some reason we're always under attack they come in by my window in the kitchen all the time and they're never eating anything but once I put these around the outside of my house never had a problem since
Crystal D.
Milledgeville , GA
We keep these raid lawn spikes all around our above ground pool during the summer.. for some reason we have any issues around the pool but the raid spikes keep it under control we definitely are repeat buyers of this product!!