BY RAID #38 in Pest Control

Raid™ Press 'N Set® Disposable Mouse Trap.
1 touch set.
Non-toxic.
Kills Mice Dead!™
2 traps. see more...

Brianna L.
North Andover, MA
When I started living in my house I would notice little rips within my food. I decided to finally stop the problem and narrow it down by using mouse traps. I chose raid mouse traps because they were at my local pharmacy store which isn't to far from my house and they were on the cheaper side. I love this product because I now have eliminate my mouse problem. I will continue using this product in the future if the rodents decide to come back.
Maggie M.
Brighton, CO
This helps get those mice that make you crazy in your home. I hate having to buy these but they work. I wish they were a bit less expensive but when you have a mouse, do whatever it takes. These can be purchased almost anywhere. Best to buy them in a bulk for a less expensive price.
Aimee A.
Loved this, it really does help with trapping the mouses, and you don't see them at all. The prices were alright, and their is cheaper products but i used this one and i felt like it was good. It didn't disappoint, i recommend it especially if you don't like seeing the mouse.
Whitney B.
Webster Spgs, WV
These are the only Mouse traps we buy. The Raid traps work great and don't get as messy as the wooden traps do. We bought ours at Walmart and they do much better than the circular Raid traps. Very effective and highly recommend to anyone that has a mouse problem.
estella c.
Paynesville, WV
I bought these to try to get rid of a insect problem i had. i liked the convience of the trap and toss system however they were not as affective as other products i have purchased in the past. it took a very long time for them to trap the insect by luring it in.
Sarah W.
Estill Spgs, TN
I did not find that these worked well. In comparison we used another brand and they worked in a week while these seemed to set off with nothing inside of them. I don't know if it's a design flaw or not but these aren't as good as the other wooden kinds .
Maria L.
Medley, FL
I really love too Raid products brand. And take this many points, there was a season in which we had serious problems with mouse and started to use these mouse traps with poison and thank God my house is free of mouse.
demi b.
Orange Park, FL
I buy this Raid to cut down on what insects live around my house. I don't like roaches or anything close to that living in my area where i sleep or eat so I use Raid! It's for sure a killer product!🙌😘
Diana M.
San Jose, CA
Suspected bed bugs where starting to inhabit my bedroom but I did a deep clean with this spray and its been a few months nowmaybe even a year and i believe I'm still bed bug free highly recommend.
Brenda C.
Fairfield, CA
Since the drought has gotten so bad here in California, the mice have been finding their way into our garage and storage sheds. This has been a great product for taking care of that problem.