BY RAID

Raid™ Press 'N Set® Disposable Mouse Trap.
1 touch set.
Non-toxic.
Kills Mice Dead!™
2 traps. see more...

Priscilla O.
Tucson, AZ
We buy a few every couple months because we occasionally see mice running around the house. Once we get these we definitely don't see them running around. My cat is a bad mouse catcher so these are a great second option!
Kaylee M.
Viper, KY
This product helped out a lot with my pest problem. I bought it at my local Walmart. Pro was it helped me. A con was it was disposable and I needed to buy more. I would totally buy some again if I had another pest problem.
brittany d.
Saint Louis, MO
We've got a lot of wild mice in my garage and under the basket ball hoop stand. This brand and particular product saved me from finding my dog chasing mice n killing them and bringing them to me!
Keely T.
Indianapolis, IN
I use raid every winter and summer! For field mice especially! They're a pain in my house in the winter time but I'm never failed while using raid products. I get pretty good coupons for their products and they're sold almost everywhere!
Ana I.
Tukwila, WA
This mouse trap worked great. We were catching a rat a day until the rats began getting hip to it. Lol...Eventually we had to hide the traps so they wouldn't be able to see them.
Ingrid L.
San Carlos, CA
You can use it on summer I mean it's opcional I buy it on Walmart (supermarket) it doesn't matter sometimes it's effective the scent it is very nice it is deepen
Kaitlin S.
Muncie, IN
I live in a warehouse loft and when it starts to get cold, in come the creepy crawlies. I bought these traps with the hope that they would be instant kill traps. They did effectively work to trap the mice, but unfortunately, it was not instant. The mouse still struggled and ultimately died of exhaustion and pain. Will probably not purchase again.
Brianna L.
North Andover, MA
When I started living in my house I would notice little rips within my food. I decided to finally stop the problem and narrow it down by using mouse traps. I chose raid mouse traps because they were at my local pharmacy store which isn't to far from my house and they were on the cheaper side. I love this product because I now have eliminate my mouse problem. I will continue using this product in the future if the rodents decide to come back.
Maggie M.
Brighton, CO
This helps get those mice that make you crazy in your home. I hate having to buy these but they work. I wish they were a bit less expensive but when you have a mouse, do whatever it takes. These can be purchased almost anywhere. Best to buy them in a bulk for a less expensive price.
Whitney B.
Webster Spgs, WV
These are the only Mouse traps we buy. The Raid traps work great and don't get as messy as the wooden traps do. We bought ours at Walmart and they do much better than the circular Raid traps. Very effective and highly recommend to anyone that has a mouse problem.