BY RAID

Raid® Mouse Trap Kill & Contain® Disposable.
Kills mice dead!™.
No see-no mess disposal.
2 disposable traps. see more...

Regina J.
Humble, TX
I'm the winter when it gets cold mice tend to come in out garage and eat the fertilizer or plant food. I don't want to see a dead mouse so these are perfect. I don't need anyone to dispose of the mouse I can do it myself.
Stephanie M.
Bradenton, FL
Raid is a great product for pest control anything form ants to roaches it helps in all of that and with one spray it goes a long way. it is my go to pest control product. It never fails to do it's job perfectly. Just got to watch out for any pets in the home
Mariah S.
Boston, MA
I like the fact that it's a concealed trap and fits discretely into corners. I hate mouse traps in general, but you don't have to "see" anything and it tells you if there's something in the trap and you just toss it out. I got it at target.
Melanie M.
Mineral Ridge, OH
I'm pretty sure everyone I know hates having mice in their house...probably me the most. With living next to the woods we get them in our house occasionally so we have these traps around the house and they work great!
Lily M.
Brooklyn, NY
Pests seem to permanently attach themselves to a property, no matter what you use to combat them. That’s why I am so glad to have found Raid — our HUGE ant problem cleared up in a matter of days!
Christine H.
Tujunga, CA
First 2 times I set out this trap, the peanut butter was licked clean the next morning, and no sign of the mouse. I went on this product's website, and saw all the horrible reviews (i.e. that it was a mouse feeder, not a mouse trap). I was about to give up on these traps. But then, I read one review that suggested sticking a nut into the peanut butter. The reviewer said this would make the mouse work harder to get the bait, which would trigger the not so sensitive trigger this trap had.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
I got these for my boyfriends house. Apparently their building gets mice regularly. We placed a few around the house and by morning there was a dead one in there. So I'm gonna assume that means they work. I got them at home depot. I don't really have any price to compare to so I guess it's a normal price. I'd recommend them if ur having a mouse issue for sure
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
Living in New Orleans you will see roaches. They love to break into your house once summer hits. I guess they don't like the heat either. Well, we spray roach spray on the outside of house to keep them out. We keep it every month to keep them away. We no longer having worries about seeing them.
Kelsie S.
Indianapolis, IN
Very effect traps. I used these in my dorm rooms in college and in my garage at home. Seemed to work better than any other form of traps or sprays. Worth the price and guaranteed to work every single time. The small size is convenient and have the ability to be hidden
Kristine J.
Hamburg, MI
I did not feel like this trap.

We have used a few different brands in the past but I recently purchased these and I was disappointed in the product for the price. I do not think I would recommend it.