BY RAID #85 in Pest Control

Raid Max® Indoor/Outdoor Spider & Scorpion Killer.
SC Johnson.
A family company.
Kills on contact!
Household spiders, black widow spiders and scorpions.
*Contains petroleum distillates. see more...

Buy on Target*
Haley B.
Rossville, GA
My husband and I recently bought a new home. The home was open for a couple of weeks before we moved in and we still have some uninvited guests - spiders! I got this product and a few more. We noticed we weren't seeing as many spiders as often but we are still seeing them! All different kinds in all different rooms.
Brittany C.
lomita, CA
I'm not sure how well this works. We've had a few more spiders than ever recently.. I am not only terrfied but also allergic. So I freak out big time! I got this because my husband works nights so when I see a spider I needed something to kill it without getting close and blowing my whole blocks eardrums from my screams.. Had it a few weeks without having to use it.. then it happened. it was late at night, i was dragging myself to bed after all my mom duties were done and there it was..a spider in my hallway. I ran and got this.. i tested how it sprayed in the sink to prepare myself.. ran back to the spider before it escaped, sprayed the sucker and it fell...then ran it's fast little 8 legs sooo quick. WTF?! Wasn't this supposed to kill on Contact?! So I found it...sprayed again and it ran again... i did a mini stake out and never saw it come back so im assuming it died and shriveled up after a about 30 seconds or so. I do like the way it sprays so you don't have to get close but not sure about the "kill on contact" being accurate.
Kammie G.
Medford, OR
We have an insane number of black widows around my house in summer months. Unfortunately, they choose to dwell in areas where my little ones often play. The Raid spray kills them (after many failed attempts with homemade solutions)! It slows them down, at first, which is great because sometimes a small child goes way too close to a dangerous spider. I feel so much better knowing the spray will slow down an aggressive spider. Within moments the spider is completely dead.
Cheryl W.
Louisa, KY
My home is located near a wooded area and when the weather starts to warm the critters come crawling. This is the only product I've found that stops spiders in their tracks. I'm not just talking about the itty bitty ones, the big icky ones too! I love that the spray stream reaches a good distance because if it requires me to have to get in close proximity with the creepy crawlers I wouldn't be brave enough to do it. Thank you Raid!
Lyndsey G.
Lake park , GA
This stuff is amazing !! My husband purchased this at Walmart for days he is not here to come to my rescue ! I have not tried it on a Scorpion yet , but I have killed many spiders. It works almost instantly . I am very pleased with this and I definitely plan to keep some on hand! I highly recommend this !
Dani S.
My mom's home is riddled with spiders. This product is pretty good for routine spider control, but for an infestation it doesn't work as well.

Pros: -repels/kills most spiders on contact
-foams up a bit, making it great for outdoor use

Cons: -a lot is required to be effective

Rachel S.
Travelers Rst, SC
I live in Oklahoma and we have tons of bugs! Big bad ones! This is a must have under the sink at all times for when you need the big guns. Works quick and effectively. If you have the bad bugs like scorpions where you live I recommend you pick this up.
Shelley D.
I hate spiders! With all my soul. Our front porch gets infested every spring with quarter sized spiders. It has a long range and kills them! Bought it at the dollar store in clearance. I would recommend it to anyone that hates those creepy crawlers.
Katey A.
Chattanooga, TN
I had a black widow spider in my basement a couple of weeks ago, so I ran to the CVS to get an effective bug spray. It didn't smell totally horrible, but it was in my basement so it didn't much matter. It killed the spider on the spot, and there was plenty in the can.
Chrissy L.
Los Angeles, CA
This seems to kill spiders immediately on contact, which is basically all I would ask out of a spider spray killer. It also does not smell terribly. I've only used it on indoor spiders so not sure about outdoors. I would recommend it.
monica R.
Cedar Grove, NJ
Raid kill bad bugs all so.
Sarah G.
Will this work to kill black widows?