BY RAID #14 in Pest Control

Raid Max® Indoor/Outdoor Spider & Scorpion Killer.
SC Johnson.
A family company.
Kills on contact!
Household spiders, black widow spiders and scorpions.
*Contains petroleum distillates. see more...

Buy on Target*
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
I use this product frequently to kill spiders, and it works really well. It does not kill them immediately on contact. This might sound weird, but the spiders tend to struggle slightly and can still move until they die after about 30 seconds. Overall, this product works nicely, and it does not have a strong smell like some other products do.
Cori H.
Cori H.
Colorado Springs, CO
Kills quickly and effectively. It makes a nice thick foam so that spiders are trapped inside to die. I don't like killing anything, but I absolutely cannot have spiders near me. This foam does the job. I've only used it outside, so I can't say how easily it cleans up inside.
kaitlyn o.
kaitlyn o.
living on the upper east coast i have never had a scorpion problem lol but we do have spiders. big nasty ugly spiders. i love the jet stream this has so i dont have to get to close to the suckers. kills them instantly without having guts everywhere from squashing them.
Erika B.
Erika B.
Lees Summit, MO
I bought this product because standard bug spray was not doing the trick for some of the huge spiders we had around the house. Very effective! Foams up a little once sprayed so they have a harder time crawling away and die quicker.
Kri W.
Kri W.
Somehow.. It works. It has never not worked for me expect when it runs out or the nozzle gets stuck etc. Does a great job and I'm 100% satisfied with the results. I feel bad for the things but they invaded my living space.
Cassi S.
Cassi S.
Kenmore, NY
I am soooo scared of spiders and in the summertime, they are almost unavoidable. I use Raid around the door ways and windows on the outside of the house and it definitely helps keep the spiders at bay! I would recommend!
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Used this around the doors and windows of our home and it has really helped in removing spiders! Our home is surrounded by tall grass so there seemed to be a lot of small critters trying to make their way into our home.
I spray this in all the corners and along every window/doorway in my apartment at the beginning of every summer, and I only see a max of 2 spiders by the time winter rolls around.
Mandi F.
Mandi F.
Grantsville, UT
Not very good at killing and keeping spiders out of my home, should last longer but doesn't even hurt them for a day very disappointed at the price I paid for it not to work
Callisa Z.
Callisa Z.
It's an oldie but a goodie. The first thing to come to mind when seeing a scary bug is, " Where's the bug spray?" In my mind I never knew there was any other brand.
monica R.
monica R.
Cedar Grove, NJ
Raid kill bad bugs all so.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Will this work to kill black widows?