Raid Max Roach & Ant Killer, 14 OZ

by Raid

#9 in Pest Control

Raid Max, 14 OZ, Aerosol, Roach & Ant Killer, Kills In Seconds On Contact, 6 Month Residual Action, Guaranteed To Work.

Does this actually kill roaches? How would you compare this to other raids?
Does it kill instantly or take a while for it to be affective?
Start your review of Raid Max Roach & Ant Killer, 14 OZ!
How would you rate this product?
Florida
Purchased at: Walmart
I keep this around my house just in case I see a ants of a little nasty critter of a roach pop up in my house. I hope I font have to use it. But just in case I got it.
We use this all the time - stock 2 or 3 at a time. Roaches are big as cars in Texas and this not only kills them but when sprayed around doors helps to keep them out.
Bowmansville, PA
We have an ant problem and after trying many products we went to this. It works super well, and doesn’t have a long lasting bad smell. It kills ants almost instantly.
Mansfield, OH
Does anyone have those little tiny ain't problems I have tried home remedies and they are not working I have cats so I try to use stuff that's safe for them I only use it on the counter can't have my babies in it but this stuff def works without a doubt
United State of America
Evey once in a while we get ants in the house. The very first product I go to is raid. I can use it one time and the ants normally dont come back for quite some time
This product works great. We had an ant problem and this would keep them away for days after one spray but there’s still no way of getting them from coming back.
Antioch, CA
This stuff works great on just about every pest. Ants, roaches, spiders...etc. You spray it once where ants are coming from and you wont see them coming from that spot ever again. Same for the rest of the pests.
Hollywood,Florida
This pest control option is good for an at home use I wish it didn't have such a tough smell and oily residue living in Florida there are tons of bugs it does work but not as a professional use .
Deltona, FL
This does the job. I sprayed baseboards and it killed bugs. I haven't had any problems in the areas that I sprayed. I like the 2 options you have for spraying. The little straw is easy to use in small areas and cracks. I took off a star because I hate the smell. Not just of this can, but all of them. Scented or not they all stink. Again it did what it was supposed to and it's supposed to work for 6 months so I am satisfied.
Sacramento , CA
This kills bugs on contact, which I needed at the moment. However, we were living in apartments that were really old and directly above some very dirty people. I only say that because the pest control guy told us about the state they kept their house in when he visited and it was disgusting. Essentially there was no way for us to be bug free while they lived underneath us. This stuff was essentially only good for on contact kills because it did nothing for us in the form of prevention.