Raid Max Roach & Ant Killer, 14 OZ

by Raid

#9 in Pest Control

Raid Max, 14 OZ, Aerosol, Roach & Ant Killer, Kills In Seconds On Contact, 6 Month Residual Action, Guaranteed To Work.

Does this actually kill roaches? How would you compare this to other raids?
Does it kill instantly or take a while for it to be affective?
Start your review of Raid Max Roach & Ant Killer, 14 OZ!
How would you rate this product?
I don't really use this product for roaches and ants. Instead, I use it on Spiders! The point-and-shoot nozzle gets them every time! And the spiders sure quickly so I can so them up and throw them out. I'm not a fan of soars in my house (to say the least! ). So RAID Max is a must in my house.
Reno, NV
This product definitely killed the roaches on contact, unfortunately my apartment complex had such a problem at the time it wasn't enough ot keep the critters from coming back. For ON THE GO, contact however this product was great. I suggest it for smaller homes or for spot control in the areas most commonly seen. The bathroom, was where I kept mine mostly.
Dublin , OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I'm giving this a 3 star because it didn't really do much. It killed ants on site that I saw but I still have an insane ant problem. I've used countless products and they are still everywhere . So I don't want to say this product necessarily doesn't work, I think I just have ants that got smart and avoid the trail spray trail instead of going into it.
Reston, VA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
For reasons I don’t totally understand, the ants on my neighborhood street have been experiencing a population explosion. It is a problem. The ants like to treat my house as though it is their house. It is not their house. I bought some Raid and sprayed it alongside the bottom of my front door. No more ants! Much better this way.
Bridgeport , CT
Thank goodness I don’t have roaches but we do have an ant problem outside our house, I sprayed this on all the ant hills they were making at the base of my garage door and stairs and it worked at first but the ants were back with a vengeance the next night, I feel like for this to work you need to spray it every single day.
Raid is the king of this selection of products. There is nothing on the market but Raid that does the job. I love that you don't need a lot of spray either to kill the roaches and ants. It works super fast and leaves no survivors. I would definitely purchase over and over again. Highly recommend recommend!
San Antonio, TX
Pests are annoying so this product has always done a great job of getting rid of them. The scent I can probably go without but if it does the job, I'm all for it. It usually kills on contact or it takes a few sprays but it could also be the way I spray because I do it from a distance lol
Selma , CA
This bug spray works great when you spray directly on the bug and where you know they may be at. i wouldn’t really know if it works great by just spraying every once in a while because i haven’t done that. i just see bugs every once in a while so i’ll spray them when i see them.
Riverdale, MD
It kills the bugs with three sprays which is alright , I guess. It has a strong smell but I open my windows so the smell goes away pretty quick . It’s affordable but I also had a discount on my store which was why I also bought it . But I would buy it , it does it’s job great.
It is great if you have no pets around and can leave for a good 2 hours... pretty effective and is not hard to use at all. I would recommend this for anyone who is having a recent or small invasion in their kitchen or home. You can also buy one to have just in case :)