Raid Max Roach & Ant Killer, 14 OZ

by Raid

#10 in Pest Control

Raid Max, 14 OZ, Aerosol, Roach & Ant Killer, Kills In Seconds On Contact, 6 Month Residual Action, Guaranteed To Work.

Does this actually kill roaches? How would you compare this to other raids?
Does it kill instantly or take a while for it to be affective?
Start your review of Raid Max Roach & Ant Killer, 14 OZ!
How would you rate this product?
Preston
I love this product. It kills ants and roaches in a heartbeat. I have used it on other bugs amd it works as well. It's a great product. I recommend this.
Cassatt, SC
House is well insulated but once in al while I get a little unexpected bug or spider from outside in. I reach for my trusty spray to get the job done.
Had a bit a roach problem, not anymore. The thing is that the smell is still a bit too strong so i have to open a window so that the smell can go away
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
We use this stiff to kill all the bugs in our house. It works well when you use it but the bugs seem to come back still. Need a more permanent option.
Frisco, Texas
Having Ants is no fun. I use this product to stay ant free. I can trust it to work for me. I use it inside on around my doors and windows outside too.
I use this for Halloween bugs as they inundated my area. They'll cover the entire outside wall & door and they're always coming in. This kills them.
Whiteville
During the summer moths, every single year, we have a wasp nest in our barn. With this I am able to stand a safe distance away and still spray them.
Fontana, CA
People buy this product i swear it kills within a second or two. I cant stand the site of pests but with this its not too bad because it kills quick
Hart, MI
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Have not had to buy this Raid edition for roaches, but with my past experience of Raid, I would say I can trust this brand with getting the job done!
The best thinv is that it can kill both ants and roaches on contact and its good tp have arpund for the one or twp random waterbjgs or outside ants