Raid Max Roach & Ant Killer, 14 OZ

by Raid

#9 in Pest Control

Raid Max, 14 OZ, Aerosol, Roach & Ant Killer, Kills In Seconds On Contact, 6 Month Residual Action, Guaranteed To Work.

Does this actually kill roaches? How would you compare this to other raids?
Does it kill instantly or take a while for it to be affective?
Start your review of Raid Max Roach & Ant Killer, 14 OZ!
How would you rate this product?
Glenview, IL
Rate is pretty effective. When I lived in my apartment in Vegas in the summer you get a lot of roaches. And I would use a raid and spray down the apartment. I’d say I got rid of 90% of them.
Louisville, KY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
We had an ant problem on our deck and we sprayed this and instantly they were gone. There were a few that came back a few weeks later but one more spray and we have been golden ever since!
I don't really like any pest control products because my dad owns a pest control company so I have no need for them. However, this one works alright. I'm sure there are better ones out there
Cottondale, AL
Nobody wants bugs but unfortunately they can be an issue from time to time. Don’t worry though you can get this product and have them out of your house in no time! Would recommend!
Lajas
Review in Spanish! Controla la plaga de hormigas y cucarachas pero contiene un olor demasiado fuerte. En mi opinión, no me agrada mucho. Es a bajo costo, aún así no lo recomiendo a personas alérgicas o con niños pequeños.
Brooklyn, NY
Powerful product that kills ants and roaches in record time.i always keep it hand around the house especially during summertime when insects just seem to crawl out of nowhere.
Purchased at: Walmart
Raid is number one. I have ants every. freaking. year. Small ones and big ones. They mock me with their hive mind mentality and superior strength. Now, it's my turn, jerkwads.
Rocky Mount, NC
I had to use this when we moved into our new home. We had roaches everywhere! I sprays all the windows and doors with this and I haven’t seen a single bug since November 2017
Jacksonville, NC
Raid max roach and ant killer works quick and great. One spray and those critters are gone! Seems to do the trick to keep the bugs away for a few days in the areas you spray it on.
New Haven, MO
With warmer temperatures comes ants in my apartment and I always have this on hand for when that happens. Usually I only have to spray twice all summer to keep the ants away.