Raid Max Roach & Ant Killer, 14 OZ

by Raid

#10 in Pest Control

Raid Max, 14 OZ, Aerosol, Roach & Ant Killer, Kills In Seconds On Contact, 6 Month Residual Action, Guaranteed To Work.

Does this actually kill roaches? How would you compare this to other raids?
Does it kill instantly or take a while for it to be affective?
Start your review of Raid Max Roach & Ant Killer, 14 OZ!
How would you rate this product?
Clermont , FL
My go to product. Good for killing little animals. Ready to get them suckers out of the house.
Patio saver. Especially during grill season in Florida. Ants forget it is our picnic sometimes
West Covina , CA
This stuff works if you need it! The smell is really strong so make sure to keep windows open!
Sugar Land
Once I used it I never saw roaches again. My apartment was infested from before now it’s good
Gets the job done. The smell is pretty overpowering but does not smell bad. Use for all bugs.
Bangor
Spray directly on pest ans they die right away and they all die !!!! Amazing they are great!
Cutler Bay, FL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Raid Max Roach & Ant Killer, 14 OZ uploaded by Sonya D.
Kills on contact! Included the straw to position the spray exactly where I needed it to be.
Provo , UT
Very good to get rid of the ant in my house specially in summer , just one spray and woala
Hopkins, MN
Very good product m! Does not need to apply multiple times to keep you from the mosquitoes!
Very effective, kills pests quickly without leaving a lot of spray residue floating around