Raid Max Roach & Ant Killer, 14 OZ

by Raid

#16 in Pest Control

Raid Max, 14 OZ, Aerosol, Roach & Ant Killer, Kills In Seconds On Contact, 6 Month Residual Action, Guaranteed To Work.

Does this actually kill roaches? How would you compare this to other raids?
Does it kill instantly or take a while for it to be affective?
Start your review of Raid Max Roach & Ant Killer, 14 OZ!
How would you rate this product?
Living on the coast, we have very large roaches that we call water bugs. They are huge compared to your normal size roach and they love the moisture of the area. This product works well for localized areas, but many homes have to be sprayed professionally.
New York
This Raid is very effective, you stray it once and it guess rid the left once and for all. It doesn't smell good but what pest killer does. Not pricey. I would recommend this product.
Flushing, NY
This product is highly effective at killing and ridding you of ants. The smell is definitely a con. This product is pricey but maybe purchased on sale. This product is long lasting. I would recommend this product and would purchase again if needed.
Cooper City, FL
Now I don’t need to use this product very often because I have a fumigator come to my mine monthly. But on those cold or rainy days we can catch a few unwelcoming visitors. In those instances I like to use raid for an easy on the spot solution.
Juliette, GA
We had a little problem in my apartments when we first moved in. The pest control company came but it didn't really help. This spray work wonders. Combine it with the bait and no more bugs!
Sacramento, CA
I had to buy this product recently because my cats keep spilling cat food all over the floor and the ants have seem to taken notice. The product works great but the smell is very strong and can be a bit overwhelming in a small apartment.
Beaufort, SC
We moved more south and found out there were a lot more roaches and ants than we are used to. We bought this product from Walmart and were not disappointed with the results. Although we didn't like the scent, it got the job done.
Westminster, CA
I keep this product around all the time. I have a freezer in my garage and roaches tend to come out from under it. I can easily spray under there to keep them at bay
Chula Vista, CA
It seemed like I sprayed water. If it does kill the insect it kills in direct contact. I sprayed my whole hose and I still seem to have ants even after deep cleaning as well
united states
This stuff is a life saver when the pesky little ants start coming in during summer. I just spray around my windows and door frames and I will not see another one!