Raid Max Roach & Ant Killer, 14 OZ

by Raid

#10 in Pest Control

Raid Max, 14 OZ, Aerosol, Roach & Ant Killer, Kills In Seconds On Contact, 6 Month Residual Action, Guaranteed To Work.

Does this actually kill roaches? How would you compare this to other raids?
Does it kill instantly or take a while for it to be affective?
Start your review of Raid Max Roach & Ant Killer, 14 OZ!
How would you rate this product?
Matthews, NC
This seemed to work really well. I haven't had any problems with palmetto bugs or ants so I guess its working.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my choice for a barrier against infestations. It is priceless in the summertime living in a basement
Nottingham, PA
THIS STUFF REALLY DOES KILL ANTS AND KEEPS THEM AWAY FOR GOOD. I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!would highly recommend it.
Durant
Had ants bad outside, used this for help fast and it made them go away so quick & they stayed gone for awhile
Keswick, IA
Purchased at: Walmart
Strong smell and can’t use around pets. The little traps are better to use since they can be put out of sight
Hoover
Raid kills roaches on the spot. They don’t run far so I am always able to dispose of them right when they die
My travel size ! Hahahaha is a perfect 👌🏼 for protect my fears to cucarachas ! My favorite brand for years
Columbus, OH
I used this product for ants in the summer time. I will say it got rid of most of the ants. Price is decent
Rome, GA
It kills all of the nasty bugs. And that is what anyone is trying to do who buys these so, job well done. 😂
Virginia Bch, VA
I drown pretty much every bug I see in this and they always end up dying so it is a very effective product.