Raid Max Roach & Ant Killer, 14 OZ

by Raid

#9 in Pest Control

Raid Max, 14 OZ, Aerosol, Roach & Ant Killer, Kills In Seconds On Contact, 6 Month Residual Action, Guaranteed To Work.

Does this actually kill roaches? How would you compare this to other raids?
Does it kill instantly or take a while for it to be affective?
Start your review of Raid Max Roach & Ant Killer, 14 OZ!
How would you rate this product?
Palmdale
I’m not the one that kills the bugs but my dad used it and he doesn’t really like it because you have to keep spraying it to be effective!
Columbia, SC
This product is very messy. The can we have has not worked well since we bought it. It ended up everywhere including our hands and clothes.
Best home pest control, easy to use and effective! This is a girls best friend from those pesty little bugs trying to take over your home.
Clarion, PA
I love this ant killer! We live by a wooded area so so many ants are finding their way into our home and this spray kills them on contact!
I've used Raid since I can remember and it is reliable. It does exactly what it says and I never have to worry about reliability with this.
San jose, CA
Great product idea with the spray attachment. I wish it was a bit larger. Has the powerful familiar smell. Product kills your bugs though.
Greenwood, SC
This is an ok product. It doesn’t kill bugs as fast as I like. I really wish I could find something between this and the commercial stuff
Palmdale , CA
I've tried many products to kill bugs indoors and I still comeback to Raid it is quick and effective you definitely get what you pay for
Bayonne, NJ
Always have a bottle of raid in my house strong fast insect killer scent isn't strong and doesn't last long kills bugs on instant contact
Las Vegas, NV
Great product that kills pests pretty much on sight. Decent price, but it's worth it if you don't want bugs crawling around your home.