Raid Max Roach & Ant Killer, 14 OZ

by Raid

#10 in Pest Control

Raid Max, 14 OZ, Aerosol, Roach & Ant Killer, Kills In Seconds On Contact, 6 Month Residual Action, Guaranteed To Work.

Does this actually kill roaches? How would you compare this to other raids?
Does it kill instantly or take a while for it to be affective?
Start your review of Raid Max Roach & Ant Killer, 14 OZ!
How would you rate this product?
Spartanburg
Purchased at: Walmart
This always gets rid of roaches ! When I moved into my apartment it was bad and we used this once and it kept them away for 8 months !!! We seen 1 or 2, sprayed again and havent had a problem since ! Its really affordable and easy to use
I hate roaches. I have a deathly fear of them. Whenever I spot one, dear husband will directly spray this on them and they die pretty instantly. Which means it works great and we always keep at least one of these in the house.
Waretown , NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
This always works really well for us during ant season. I spray near my garbage can and anywhere else that seems to be attracting the little pests! I’ve never had them do further into my house! This always nips the problem in the bud.
Ringgold, GA
We had a problem with ants getting into the kitchen. We used this spray to spray around the window sills and anywhere the ants could get in and we've had no issues with ants since! Raid Max Roach & Ant Killer, 14 OZ
Philadelphia, PA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
It's helpful, especially when I don't have shoes on to kill bugs. I hate killing bugs, I feel like I'm messing up my shoes. But sometimes duty calls, but having this on every floor in my house is helpful. You just never know.
Fayetteville
My Uncle actually uses it because I don't do bugs and insects... But I do know it actually does kill them dead even outside on our porch he doesn't even have to spray the bugs directly just the service... Its amazing
raleigh
Does its job. It smells terrible but so does everything comparable. I spray by my doors and baseboards. Never have had a bug problem. Saw a roach one time, panicked. Never have recovered. Must have in every house.
Muscoda, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
Works okay. We had an ant problem and after trying many natural methods we tried this. We used it 3 times and still had ant issues. It did seem to work best as a barrier we sprayed around doors and windows
Pasadena, CA
I use raid for all my household pest needs. It is reliable and works the best in my opinion. My dad always makes sure to keep a jug of this stuff outside for any impromptu visits from Pesky little friends!
Orange, CA
I have water bugs in my place which are essentially giant cockroaches. They are disgusting I hate them so much. I bought this and haven’t seen nearly as many good shows me that it works. It does very little weird but it is worth buying.