BY RAID #64 in Pest Control

Raid Max, 14 OZ, Aerosol, Roach & Ant Killer, Kills In Seconds On Contact, 6 Month Residual Action, Guaranteed To Work. see more...

• Does this actually kill roaches? How would you compare this to othe...2 Answers
  • Does it kill instantly or take a while for it to be affective?10 Answers
Ann C.
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
This does the job. I sprayed baseboards and it killed bugs. I haven't had any problems in the areas that I sprayed. I like the 2 options you have for spraying. The little straw is easy to use in small areas and cracks. I took off a star because I hate the smell. Not just of this can, but all of them. Scented or not they all stink. Again it did what it was supposed to and it's supposed to work for 6 months so I am satisfied.
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Dothan, AL
I have absolutely no complaints about this product. It delivers on its promise. Each time I've had to use it, whether indoor or outdoor, the ants or roaches are history. I like that the smell isn't too harsh, but I wouldn't advise spraying a a lot of it inside a small area where people are currently.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Saint Charles, MO
This seems to be more a a temporary solution if used correctly. It had to be reapplied within a week of the first application but it did work. I wish it had longer lasting effects for those of use who live in very heavily wooded areas. Happy overall with this product and brand.
Elina S.
Elina S.
Staten Island, NY
Living in an apartment in Brooklyn, we get our fair share of roaches. My roommate and I love this product. It is very effective in killing the roaches fast. Also the nozzle can spray from a few feet away so we don't have to get close to the bugs, which is a big plus.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Deland, FL
When my husband and I moved into our new home there was a tiny roach problem but I put a stop to that really quickly with this product! So affordable and allowed me to spray around all my entrances and fix the issue we had. We now live pest free!
Kelsy J.
Kelsy J.
Lancaster , PA
Raid is a good bug repellent ! It does a serious good job I recommend for anyone that has a problem with bugs .. it kills on contact so you can even use it outside if you have a problem .. I would highly recommend to others ..
Bryandie C.
Bryandie C.
Addison, IL
I use this product by and around my kitchen door for those summer time ants that pop up. The product is effective. The smell isn't loud or bad. Raid has come a long way. I would recommend this to others.
marisa s.
marisa s.
This works great! I had an ant problem and I sprayed this and it literally kills them on contact!! It also prevents them from coming back because eww gross. The sent is nice and it's a good value too.
Tracy A.
Tracy A.
Pawtucket, RI
Used this for in and outside of my house. As soon as I sprayed the product, the issue was gone. I keep a can on hand for each change of season. I would recommend this product. The price is affordable.
Nancy J.
Nancy J.
I used Raid Roach and Ant killer for ants in my garage. It costs a little more than other brands, but the results were worth it. Killed the ants quickly and have not had any more problems.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Does it kill instantly or take a while for it to be affective?
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Does this actually kill roaches? How would you compare this to other raids?