Raid Max Roach & Ant Killer, 14 OZ

by Raid

#13 in Pest Control

Raid Max, 14 OZ, Aerosol, Roach & Ant Killer, Kills In Seconds On Contact, 6 Month Residual Action, Guaranteed To Work.

Does this actually kill roaches? How would you compare this to other raids?
Does it kill instantly or take a while for it to be affective?
Start your review of Raid Max Roach & Ant Killer, 14 OZ!
How would you rate this product?
Kapaa
We live in a climate where ants and roaches are really common and if you have an ant/roach problem- you’re sure to have a centipede problem. We use Raid to get rid of the unwanted friends that sneak into our house. It’s always done the job.
We have a big ant problem in the summer because of where we live so this is always on hand. I like the straw feature for added control. I wish we didn’t have to resort to harsh chemicals but it does work. Just be careful while using.
Memphis, TN
This is my favorite bug killer. Spray them and they die. I have used a concentrated bug killer, the kind you mix with water in a sprayer, and the Raid hands down worked better. I always recommend this to everyone.
Tucson, AZ
The bottle says kills on contact and it’s true. I’ve tried other sprays and it seems like half a bottle of spray and critters still have life in them but with this spray and it’s one and done
Boca Raton, FL
 LIFE SAVER!!!!! I don't know what i would do without this bad boy during the Florida summer month.s With all of the roaches that comes into the house, I would die with this!
Oklahoma City, OK
When I was living in New Mexico roaches were a common and very annoying problem. Although this wasn’t a miracle worker it did seem to help lower the appearance of roaches.
West Chester, PA
This works! However, be careful with animals and children. I was limited to where I could spray this due to the dog. If you just spray some on a napkin and wipe the service that they are coming to and from it gets the job done!
Indiana
I have been spraying this around my house, once a week, all of summer. I have not seen one spider or ant crawling around since I started using this product! It’s very effective! The price is great, would recommend to anyone!
Bronx, NY
When I first bought this product I thought it did the job but honestly it’s disappointing it didn’t do nothing ! I wish it would work, the only thing it did was cause a bad smell in my home i would recommend it sorry!
Orlando, FL
Out of all the raid products I like that this one has a thin straw to spray under appliances. Roaches are very stubborn and hard to get rid of so it’s not a magic spray but helps.