Raid Max Indoor/Outdoor Spider & Scorpion Killer uploaded by Catalina F.

BY RAID

Kills household spiders, black widow spiders and scorpions Kills bugs fast--on contact see more...

Kirstin J.
Depew, OK
It just didn't work to kill any of the spiders or the 5 thousand scorpions we kept finding in our chicken coop. The chickens kept getting stung and dying. We had to take all the chickens out of the coop, and all the eggs and relocate them to a different farm and then burn the coop.
Allie S.
Colcord, OK
It does the job! I hate spiders and after moving to the woods, we had a lot of them. This seems to do the job very well and keeps them away! Anytime I see one I just reapply the spray to different points of entry and it seems to do the job!
Sammi D.
Clarksville, TN
I HATE spiders so I’ve tried all the brands to kill them. I don’t like getting too close and most sprays don’t shoot as far as they claim but Raid always does the trick and kills them almost instantly. I wear in on my hip,
Merry G.
Providence
Hide ya children, hide ya wives, cause this stuff will kill anything!! I like to give the critters a wide berth, and this allows me to murder them all from a safe distance.
Je'leen E.
Raleigh, NC
Raid is #1 hands down. I haven't used another spray that works as well and as immediate as Raid. I am addicted ..now that they have new scents. My fave is lavender.
Jennifer J.
Decorator Expert Level 1
This stuff is honestly my holy grail for killing spiders. Where I live we get very large Wolf spiders and this stuff has no problems stopping them in their tracks. Nothing else has worked like this does. I ALWAYS do my very best to have a can if it but I will say it's hard to find sometimes. I find it most often at Walmart but even they don't keep it in🙁
Beth S.
I used to live in a poorly constructed garage apartment and this spray is the only thing that kept me from going crazy. There was a huge bush next to my front door that just attracted spiders and other bugs and they would just crawl through the obvious gap under my door ans on my windows. I would spray this around the door and windows once a month and it severely cut down on this issue. Just make sure you do it right before you go out for the day and leaving the windows open for air flow. The smell is serious.
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
This stuff is amazing. After my husband and I moved into our new house last year we started noticing a lot of daddy long legs and other spiders. I am NOT a fan. I chose this one in particular due to the fact that its indoor and outdoor. Our basement windows is where a lot of them were coming from so i sprayed both sides. (indoor and outdoor) We didnt see spider in the house for almost an entire year!
Autumn J.
Louisville, KY
SUPER with killing spiders ON SIGHT. The sent is durable and goes away fast. I would buy Spider RAID at Walmart and it last a long time. A con of this Raid is that it can get sticky so you shouldn't spray just anywhere without wiping up
Elizabeth M.
Dallas, GA
Raid Max indoor/outdoor spider and scorpion killer is my friend. I’m not a fan of creepy crawlers and this product has rescued me many times from a few creepy crawlers I didn’t want to get close to. It has a great aim and kills quickly. I highly recommend it.
Rebecca S.
How much do you get out of it?