Raid Max Indoor/Outdoor Long Lasting Bug Barrier uploaded by Noelia M.Raid Max Indoor/Outdoor Long Lasting Bug Barrier uploaded by stephanie m.

BY RAID #60 in Pest Control

Raid Max Indoor/Outdoor Long Lasting Bug Barrier.
Kills roaches, ants and fleas on contact.
Keeps killing German cockroaches for up to 12 months.
Leaves no odor.
Auto trigger.
SC Johnson - a family company. see more...

• I live out in the country. How well does it work on bugs other th...3 Answers
  • What is your MOST perferd product for bug spray?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "Also works great around interior doorways and windows. " in 1 review
  • "I use this bug spray around the house if I see any bugs." in 1 review
Maegan T.
Warner Robins, GA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Review for: 3.78 Lt more...
This product does its job. The initial buy is pricey, but it’s so worth it!!! I’ve used it for about two years and don’t have many bugs except a few here and there. I would buy this again and again. I would also recommend this product to everyone!
Chrystal H.
Oak Cliff
I was a little skeptical of this, but decided to try  it before calling a professional. I do not like using pesticides due to pets and the ecosystem, and had tried oil of catnip, etc, but was having problems after a rainy season.
This solved the problem.
The special re-usable applicator head allowed me to spray the gluey stuff in hard-to reach areas.

Terra J.
Xenia , OH
This bottle shoots so far- which is great if you aren’t wanting to get near a nasty bug! I’ve used it many times and kill them away! The smell is strong, but the product works almost instantly! I️ would definitely recommend this!
Melisa S.
When I first bought my house I noticed that after about a month into summer we were beginning to have an invasion of carpenter ants inside and outside. I bought this product and IT. WAS. INCREDIBLE. I am not kidding when I say I sprayed my door frames and parts of my deck and have not seen another ant since!! It's awesome, but also high powered so don't stand too close when spraying!
Carly P.
San Antonio , TX
OBSESSED with this stuff. It is honestly life changing. I lived in a sorority house with a cricket problem, and I bought this to barricade our room and NO CRICKETS CAME IN. I am NOT lying! It is LIFE CHANGING. I live in an apartment now and no bugs dare come in. Obsessed obsessed. If I would ever recommend anything to anyone it would be this. Buy it!!
Brandie P.
Douglasville, GA
I started using this when I moved into my first apartment. It did not let me down. I made sure to spray outside and inside to get the best results. I now use it for my house. We live in the woods and there are always spiders and bugs that try to come in. One spray of this and you are good for about 6 months.
Norma R.
San Antonio, TX
These work great, we do this every few months and it keeps all the lil critters away! Definitely worth it and saves you lots of money from paying pest control lots of $$$. You can find it at your grocery store or walmart. Very easy to use and not mess or stinky!
Shawna J.
Louisville, KY
It works alright.  Still notice some spiders relatively often - not sure if it's because of the effectiveness of this product, or if it's because they've been hiding for so long.  Will probably not try this brand again.
Olivia M.
Virginia Bch, VA
We got this when we moved into our new place and there were lots of water bugs around. It was definitely effective because we stopped seeing the bugs after spraying it! I would recommend this because it works wonders
Jess D.
Argusville, ND
I thought i would try this last year because the bugs in the back yard were unbearable.  I was pleasantly suprised that this kept a lot of the bugs out of the yard for about 3 weeks!  The only con is finding a day to spray this and keep the dogs and kids out of the yard while it dries.
Roxanne K.
Waco, TX
I live out in the country. How well does it work on bugs other than roaches?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your MOST perferd product for bug spray?