Raid Max Indoor/Outdoor Long Lasting Bug Barrier uploaded by stephanie m.Raid Max Indoor/Outdoor Long Lasting Bug Barrier uploaded by Noelia M.

BY RAID #57 in Pest Control

Raid Max Indoor/Outdoor Long Lasting Bug Barrier.
Kills roaches, ants and fleas on contact.
Keeps killing German cockroaches for up to 12 months.
New!
Leaves no odor.
Reusable.
Auto trigger.
SC Johnson - a family company. see more...

• I live out in the country. How well does it work on bugs other th...3 Answers
  • What is your MOST perferd product for bug spray?1 Answers
  • "Also works great around interior doorways and windows. " in 1 review
  • "I use this bug spray around the house if I see any bugs." in 1 review
Patricia B.
Algonquin, IL
This works, I've used traps and doesn't kill ants. I had to spray this around somebody my plants because the ants killed a few of my plants. It's pretty cool how it works, it works on a battery sprayer. So you put it on and it continuously sprays. Your finger doesn't get sore or tired from spraying. I only use this outside, I walked around my entire exterior and sprayed against the foundation. I would recommend this.
Mia H.
This stuff works and will keep bugs out for a good six months! Had a centipede issue in the basement, sprayed the parameter of the room and boom! Gone. You will find an occasional dead bug in a corner if you are vacuuming but better there than crawling on your walls! Strong smell though when applying so keep it ventilated until it dries
Nicole W.
MIDDLETON, MI
Raid Max Indoor/Outdoor Long Lasting Bug Barrier is the only pest control product I use. I live in the country and am surrounded my fields. We used to have tons of insects on the outside of the house and inside. But while using this product, it not only kills the pests already here but keeps new ones from returning.
Laura F.
Doral, FL
Buenbo como todo puedo decir que hace su trabajo perfectamente, no puedo decir que sea malo ni que sea una maravilla... hace un trabajo normal. hay unas plaquitas que ellos tienen que no consegui aqui que no hacen la funcion que yo quisiera. dice que mata los sancudo pero de verdad no los mata ni los aleja.
Sara V.
Mu husband bought this and now only uses this every year! it does work and there is no strong chemical smell. The value is affordable. We use a lot of RAID products and this one is the main one used in our household. We buy this year after year and we are very satisfied.
Bobbi L.
Canton, OH
Every year since I moved into my home, I have had ants somehow getting in my kitchen. Raid Max Indoor/Outdoor Long Lasting Bug Barrier has help tremendously. It is affordable and you get a good amount for what you are paying. I would probably buy this product again.
Tania M.
I just bought this and used it this weekend around my home, indoor and outdoor. It was a good price under $10, and so far seems to be working. We bought it to keep ants away from the foundation of our home so they don't sneak in.
Brittany P.
It does kill the pest on contact. I feel that too much of the spray come out at one time. Will take more than one bottle to thoroughly treat a whole home. I did not see lasting results after using this.
I use this product every summer to prevent bugs from taking over my home. Now I got my life back thanks to this awesome product. Those lady bugs didn't even know what was coming for them. Thanks raid.
Cortni F.
Costa Mesa, CA
I love this bug barrier. I was walking outside my house the other day and noticed all the dead spiders and little beetles lining the outside of our house. We use this stuff once a month.
Roxanne K.
Waco, TX
I live out in the country. How well does it work on bugs other than roaches?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Decorator Expert
What is your MOST perferd product for bug spray?