BY RAID #20 in Pest Control

Raid® Max™ Double Control Ant Baits.
Kills the colony and keeps killing for 3 months!
8 child resistant Baits.
Double control ant baits.
With 2 foods ants eat.
.56 oz (15.86 g).
SC Johnson.
A family company. see more...

• Do these baits work better than the spray/gel formulas?2 Answers
  • Living in Texas close to a gulf cost, we always have problems wit...13 Answers
  • Why does it only work really good for about 2-3 days then it is l...2 Answers
Pam S.
Pittsburgh , PA
Review for: Ant more...
We had ants in our kitchen over the summer and bought these ant baits. They worked great! Got rid of our ant problem and they haven’t been back. We would definitely buy these again and have recommended them to our friends and family.
Angela T.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
It's winter in Michigan and that means the ants have come marching in from the cold, straight into my apartment. I walked into the bathroom one day to find them coming in and out of a small hole near the bathtub. I picked up these traps at Kroger and set one out. All of a sudden there were a LOT more ants, all huddled around the trap. It's been two days now and I don't see ANY ants! They are all gone! Great trap which really seems to work!
Sarah S.
Rexburg, ID
We had a HUGE ant problem when we moved into our apartment in July. I'm talking we'd vacuum up the ants, clean the filter out, and the next day there'd be a TON on our floor. Because our apartment manager was flaky, we decided to take care of the problem ourselves.
We looked around at Walmart for the longest time to decide what would be best for the ant issue. We saw the Raid bates and figured it couldn't hurt to try.
We set all four out in different corners where we had the most problems.
We tried to refrain from killing the ants ourselves so we could see if the baits would really work.
Within two days, we began to see less and less ants coming into our apartment. Within a week, they were all gone.
Completely gone.
No more ants.
We still have the baits out since they last three months, so we'll see how long it'll take for the ants to come back. If they do when it starts to get warmer, we'll be purchasing this brand again.
Pam J.
La Grange, KY
I have been using Raid Max Double Control Ant Baits for several years and they work wonders.  I put one out the first sign of ants and they are gone in no time.  Excellent price and sure beats an exterminator!  I would definitely purchase this product again!
Katherine R.
Pittsburgh, PA
We had ants in the kitchen of a new house, and needed to get rid of them asap. We placed out two of these and in a day and a half our ant problem was gone. Simply toss them out and move on without any ants.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Small, discreet, easy to place and work very well. We get tons of those tiny black ants when it warms up and these really work on keeping them away. Decently priced. Good deal.
Amanda E.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Review for: Max Ant more...
I hate that I know enough about ant products to write reviews. So annoying. Anyway, here's the deal, if you use bait, the ants WILL come out of the woodwork to get to the bait. You have to let them do their thing and take the bait back to their home. If you kill them, the bait won't work. Gross. If you find a few that have gone rouge from their original mission of bait and back home, just use Windex to kill them, way safer for pets and kiddos.
Basi A.
Review for: Ant more...
They actually work, they just don't seem like it at first. The ants crawl back out, so it seems ineffective. No reality they're taking the poison back to their colony and will die. BEWARE OF DOGS. Ant traps have a peanut butter like substance that dogs try to get at. My dog chewed up a trap! It was very scary, but we called poison control and they said dogs would have to eat multiple for it to hurt them. I still would be careful! Just know it's not quite as dangerous as we assume it is. Cats might be interested as well. I'd just take a general precaution around babies and pets! Ants should disappear!
Amber N.
Review for: Small Roach 12 Baits more...
Im currently using this and believe they started coming over to my house from a neighbours house! i was totally freakked out so my husband went out and bought these! we set them out on the counters and the VERY nest day i woke up and i seen bed bugs on the counter! gross yes but just proves how fast they work. i no longer see them in the house and it has only been a week! i would recommend this brand of traps to anyone with the bug issue!
Jamy J.
Frederick, MD
Review for: Max Ant more...
Raid's Ant Baits work wonders! I have not used another brand because I am highly satisified with the results and an ant-free home! These can be found at your local grocery store or Wal*Mart; I'm sure elsewhere too ... this is where I have seen them. The traps are easy to separate and place; no assembly required. If there is one thing I cannot stand is ants in the home. Since using these bait traps, our home is ant free!
Mayra M.
Palacios, TX
Living in Texas close to a gulf cost, we always have problems with ants. Is this product better than raid spray? ??
Miranda S.
Clarksville, TN
Do these baits work better than the spray/gel formulas?
pam G.
Why does it only work really good for about 2-3 days then it is like you have never done anything? What stops or do they become smart to what you are trying to do?