3 colors available

BY RAID #84 in Pest Control

Raid® Max™ Double Control Ant Baits.
Kills the colony and keeps killing for 3 months!
8 child resistant Baits.
Double control ant baits.
With 2 foods ants eat.
.56 oz (15.86 g).
SC Johnson.
A family company. see more...

• Do these baits work better than the spray/gel formulas?2 Answers
  • Living in Texas close to a gulf cost, we always have problems with ...13 Answers
  • Why does it only work really good for about 2-3 days then it is lik...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Minneapolis, MN
We had a HUGE ant problem when we moved into our apartment in July. I'm talking we'd vacuum up the ants, clean the filter out, and the next day there'd be a TON on our floor. Because our apartment manager was flaky, we decided to take care of the problem ourselves.
We looked around at Walmart for the longest time to decide what would be best for the ant issue. We saw the Raid bates and figured it couldn't hurt to try.
We set all four out in different corners where we had the most problems.
We tried to refrain from killing the ants ourselves so we could see if the baits would really work.
Within two days, we began to see less and less ants coming into our apartment. Within a week, they were all gone.
Completely gone.
No more ants.
We still have the baits out since they last three months, so we'll see how long it'll take for the ants to come back. If they do when it starts to get warmer, we'll be purchasing this brand again.
Basi A.
Basi A.
They actually work, they just don't seem like it at first. The ants crawl back out, so it seems ineffective. No reality they're taking the poison back to their colony and will die. BEWARE OF DOGS. Ant traps have a peanut butter like substance that dogs try to get at. My dog chewed up a trap! It was very scary, but we called poison control and they said dogs would have to eat multiple for it to hurt them. I still would be careful! Just know it's not quite as dangerous as we assume it is. Cats might be interested as well. I'd just take a general precaution around babies and pets! Ants should disappear!
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Laguna Niguel, CA
I hate that I know enough about ant products to write reviews. So annoying. Anyway, here's the deal, if you use bait, the ants WILL come out of the woodwork to get to the bait. You have to let them do their thing and take the bait back to their home. If you kill them, the bait won't work. Gross. If you find a few that have gone rouge from their original mission of bait and back home, just use Windex to kill them, way safer for pets and kiddos.
Amber N.
Amber N.
Im currently using this and believe they started coming over to my house from a neighbours house! i was totally freakked out so my husband went out and bought these! we set them out on the counters and the VERY nest day i woke up and i seen bed bugs on the counter! gross yes but just proves how fast they work. i no longer see them in the house and it has only been a week! i would recommend this brand of traps to anyone with the bug issue!
Jamy J.
Jamy J.
Frederick, MD
Raid's Ant Baits work wonders! I have not used another brand because I am highly satisified with the results and an ant-free home! These can be found at your local grocery store or Wal*Mart; I'm sure elsewhere too ... this is where I have seen them. The traps are easy to separate and place; no assembly required. If there is one thing I cannot stand is ants in the home. Since using these bait traps, our home is ant free!
Sophia G.
Sophia G.
Hamden, CT
These things look just like any other ant bait, and I appreciate that they are black because it kind of conceals the off putting sight of an ant climbing around on it. However, these baits took a couple weeks on the counter before we saw any decline in ant sightings. That could just be the way these work, or it could be that the decline was just coincidental...hard to say.
kirsti R.
kirsti R.
I have these traps out in my house right now and they work great! For some reason every season I have a pest problem where i live. My husband introduced me to this brand and I have never used anything else since then. I would recommend these to anyone and I have given some to other friends and family to try out and they always tell me they work great.
Caitrin G.
Caitrin G.
New Orleans, LA
Few things reduce me to a screaming child like giant cockroaches, so endemic of the Deep South. Fortunately, there's Raid's Large Roach Bait, which is designed to address those mutant pests I see on my porch every summer. It's effective, easy to find at the grocery store, and a great price. Don't let the roaches win, y'all.
Nickhole C.
Nickhole C.
Cadet, MO
I use these to keep bugs out of my house. We live very close to others and that means if they have bugs, then we can get them too. So I use these around my house and they work, I have never seen a bug. I will continue to buy these to keep the bugs out. I think that the bugs are nasty and I don't want them.
Kristin T.
Kristin T.
Beecher, IL
These are ok. They seem to attract the ants and then they go back and bring the poison back tho their nest. So I feel like they almost increase for a little while, which drives me crazy. But then they disappear and I'm satisfied. Wish they could come up with something to prevent them gem getting in at all.
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Palacios, TX
Living in Texas close to a gulf cost, we always have problems with ants. Is this product better than raid spray? ??
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Clarksville, TN
Do these baits work better than the spray/gel formulas?
pam G.
pam G.
Why does it only work really good for about 2-3 days then it is like you have never done anything? What stops or do they become smart to what you are trying to do?