BY RAID

Raid® Max™ Double Control Ant Baits.
Kills the colony and keeps killing for 3 months!
8 child resistant Baits.
Double control ant baits.
With 2 foods ants eat.
.56 oz (15.86 g).
SC Johnson.
A family company. see more...

• Do these baits work better than the spray/gel formulas?2 Answers
  • Living in Texas close to a gulf cost, we always have prob...13 Answers
  • Why does it only work really good for about 2-3 days then...2 Answers
Kristen L.
La Porte
Review for: Ant more...
Set a few of these out in our bathroom when we noticed a small ant problem after a heavy rain storm. They haven't seemed to have helped at all. Only reason I'm giving two stars is because of the ease of use. But product was ineffective.
Deirdre D.
Webster, MA
I first bought this product I think 10 yesterday ago when we first bought our house and we noticed we had ants in our pantry... And ever since then I haven't had to find a new one.. I replace at the beginning of every summer and haven't had a problem since....
N E S T O R M.
CARROLLTON , TX
I can’t stand ants! I will buy all and any kind of pest control sprays and boxes to make sure they don’t come back alive. As mean as that sounds, I don’t play games with ants.
Lisa D.
Erie, PA
The ants in my house did go away after about a week from putting the baits out. Will eventually get them back, and have to buy more. Not sure how long they are effective for
member-c6673
Review for: Ant more...
I still had some ants after putting these out. They aren't cheap so I wish I got more baits. I prefer a quicker response to the pest problem. You have to wait for it to make its way back to the nest. It did contain. The problem
Angela T.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
It's winter in Michigan and that means the ants have come marching in from the cold, straight into my apartment. I walked into the bathroom one day to find them coming in and out of a small hole near the bathtub. I picked up these traps at Kroger and set one out. All of a sudden there were a LOT more ants, all huddled around the trap. It's been two days now and I don't see ANY ants! They are all gone! Great trap which really seems to work!
Nikolai V.
Worked pretty good at luring pesky fire ants in and killing them, but the ants came back after I removed the traps. Had to use them in combination with putting borax and coffee grinds outside my apartment to really stick it to them.
Regina P.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Ant more...
We have had a bad ant problem in my house this summer so I had to put down a lot of ant baits all over the house to get rid of the ants and Raid baits did an ok job. Many of the ants just walked past the trap. But combat was amazing and did the trick. I still have the raid ones down until pest control guy comes and sprays.
Sarah S.
Phoenix, AZ
We had a HUGE ant problem when we moved into our apartment in July. I'm talking we'd vacuum up the ants, clean the filter out, and the next day there'd be a TON on our floor. Because our apartment manager was flaky, we decided to take care of the problem ourselves.
We looked around at Walmart for the longest time to decide what would be best for the ant issue. We saw the Raid bates and figured it couldn't hurt to try.
We set all four out in different corners where we had the most problems.
We tried to refrain from killing the ants ourselves so we could see if the baits would really work.
Within two days, we began to see less and less ants coming into our apartment. Within a week, they were all gone.
Completely gone.
No more ants.
We still have the baits out since they last three months, so we'll see how long it'll take for the ants to come back. If they do when it starts to get warmer, we'll be purchasing this brand again.
Ellen H.
Review for: Ant more...
These little ant thingies do work for sure. I’m not going to drop hundreds on Orkin for a few ants in the summer — these babies are an affordable alternative. No smell no problem no maintenance. Be careful if you have pets, but these are just a great easy solution if you don’t. Highly recommend.
Mayra M.
Palacios, TX
Living in Texas close to a gulf cost, we always have problems with ants. Is this product better than raid spray? ??
Miranda S.
Clarksville, TN
Do these baits work better than the spray/gel formulas?
pam G.
Why does it only work really good for about 2-3 days then it is like you have never done anything? What stops or do they become smart to what you are trying to do?